If this is an emergency that requires immediate attention, please contact 911 or Crowder Safety and Security at 417.455.5744 or 417.456.0206.

Crowder College cares about its students, their success, and the safety and development of our college community. Using the links below staff, students, and faculty can report student issues. This will help Crowder provide students what they need to be successful.

COVID-19 Illness Report – This is a voluntary report for a student or someone reporting on a student’s behalf because they may have a positive COVID-19 test.

Academic Alert – An Academic Alert should be used by faculty and staff to report students struggling with academic issues such as:

Attendance Concerns
Academic Performance Concerns

Low Test Scores
Skills Deficiencies
Missing Assignments, etc.

If you wish to make an Academic Alert report, click Academic Alert.

Student in Distress – This form is intended to encourage faculty, staff, and students to voluntarily alert staff to a student who may be in distress and may need additional non-academic help.

If you have any questions about which form to use, please contact the Office of the Vice President of Student Affairs at 417.455-5636.


Crowder Cares Resources List – This is a list of some local community resources with contact information for someone who may be in distress. Nearly all services are free and open to both males and females.


Thank you for helping maintain a healthy and safe student body and campus community.