Requesting official transcript from Crowder

An official transcript is available through the National Student Clearinghouse Transcript Ordering Center. There is a $10 fee for transcripts.

Official Transcripts WILL NOT be issued for a student who has:

  • Defaulted on a student loan
  • Not completed Exit Counseling
  • An outstanding debt to Crowder College

For more information please call Crowder College Records Office, 417.455.5424.