Financial Aid

Financial Aid Office

The Financial Aid Office is located on the 1st floor of the Arnold Farber Building. Telephone: 417-455-5419 Toll Free: 866-238-7788, ext. 5419 Offer Letter-General Information Financial Aid Handbook Academic Progress Return of Title IV Funds Policy Financial Aid Office Code of Conduct Crowder OneCard Login Crowder OneCard Contract Disclosure