Reverse-Transfer_RGBMissouri Reverse Transfer


The process of allowing college students or former college students who have completed credits for an associate’s degree to receive that degree even if they have transferred to a different college or university, or stopped out of higher education altogether.

Missouri has moved forward with a statewide policy to help more Missourians earn degree.

For more detailed information on Missouri Reverse Transfer take a look at the Missouri Department of Higher Education website.

What are the Benefits?

  • Earn your Associate Degree while pursuing your Bachelor Degree
  • Possible Career Advancement with earned associate degrees
  • Qualify for more jobs
  • A degree can help you earn more money
  • Possibly meet general education requirements at your 4-year transfer institution

Are you Eligible?

You must have earned a minimum of 15 credit hours at Crowder College to be eligible for a reverse transfer degree. Students are not eligible for the program if they currently possess an associate degree or higher.

How does Crowder College help you with Reverse Transfer?

Once Crowder College receives your opt-in form and transcript, we will process the additional academic classwork and award an associate degree to you, if all requirements have been met. Additionally, we will send your Associate Degree Diploma via mail to the address specified on your opt-in form.

Do you have QUESTIONS?

Check out this FAQ or contact:

Robyn Bebie, Registrar
Phone: 417.455.5664
Email: robynbebie@crowder.edu

4-Year Colleges and RTC Contact

Participating four-year colleges and universities

List of MRT Schools and Coordinators

What do you need to do to participate in Reverse Transfer?

Missouri Reverse Transfer is set up so that you as the student do not have to do a lot of work.  We want this to be seamless and easy. Please contact the Reverse Transfer Coordinator at your 4-year institution for assistance.