Use this checklist if your are a veteran who has not used your VA benefit to go to college and are applying for the first time.
- Apply for Admission
- Apply for your VA Benefit
- Complete FAFSA
- Turn in all transcripts
(You will not be able to receive your benefit until all your official transcripts have been received by our Records Department)
- Take the Compass Placement Test
- Information on the Compass testing click HERE
- Meet with an Admissions Advisor to:
- Enroll in classes
- Sign up for Start Smart
- Get your picture taken for your Crowder ID
- Turn in the required Paperwork to the Veteran Services Office
- DD 214
- Orientation Form
- Request for VA Certification (RVAC)
- Certificate of Eligibility (COE)
- Purchase books & prepare for classes
- You can purchase books at our Bookstore and charge them to your student accounts.
- Post 9/11 Benefits — Book stipends will be sent to your bank account and it is your responsibility to pay the Cashier’s office.
- Vocational Rehabilitation — The Cashier’s office sends an invoice to your VA/VR counselor which includes books.
Last Updated on by