Transfer Students Admissions

  • Apply for Admission
  • If you’re a veteran, transfer your benefit by filling out the “Change of Program or Training” form
  • Complete FAFSA
  • Turn in all post-secondary educational transcripts
  • Meet with an advisor to:
    • Enroll in classes
    • Sign up for a Start Smart
    • Get your picture taken for your Crowder ID
  • If you’re a veteran, turn in the required Paperwork to the Veteran Services Office
    • DD 214
    • Orientation Form
    • Request for VA Certification (RVAC)
    • Certificate of Eligibility (COE)
  • Purchase books & prepare for classes
    • You can purchase books at our Bookstore and charge them to your student accounts.
      • Post 9/11 Benefits (for veterans) — Book stipends will be sent to your bank account and it is your responsibility to pay the Cashier’s office.
      • Vocational Rehabilitation (for veterans) — The Cashier’s office sends an invoice to your VA/VR counselor which includes books.

Leave a Reply