Student Jobs

There are two types of student jobs. To apply for a position, send an Application for Employment to


The office of Career and Transfer Services coordinates the Federal Work-Study program at Crowder College. The Federal Work-Study Program allows students with financial need to earn money through a part-time, on campus job to help pay education expenses. Before applying for any type of work-study position, students should always verify eligibility with the Financial Aid Office.

Current work-study postitions availible.

  • Academic Affairs
  • Admissions
  • Bookstore
  • Business Office
  • Lee Library

Student Employee (non-work-study)

This type of position does not have a requirement that the student is work-study eligible.

There are no current student employee vacancies.

Working Off Campus

If looking for a position off-campus, we recommend utilizing the following sites for your job search.

Career Coach:
Missouri Job Center:
Neosho Area Chamber of Commerce:
Joplin Area Chamber of Commerce:
McDonald County Chamber of Commerce: