- EOC Calendar
- EOC Contact Form
- EOC FAQ
- EOC GED AEL
- EOC Helpful Links
- EOC Office Locations
- EOC Services
- EOC Staff
- EOC staff will assist you through all the financial aid paperwork including your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and scholarship applications.
- EOC staff will help you with scholarship searches and alternative funding sources.
- EOC staff will help you understand the paperwork associated with school financial aid policies.
- EOC staff will help find the right school for you.
- EOC staff will walk you through the admissions process and will find the answers to any questions you have.
- EOC staff will provide loan default counseling and assist with financial aid suspension cases.
- EOC staff will collaborate with other social service agencies so you have the most up-to-date information regarding your educational needs.
- EOC staff will provide small group workshops on budgeting, study skills, test-taking strategies, and many other topics.
- EOC will help you plan your career by providing career assessments that help match your interests, abilities, and values with specific career areas.
- EOC staff will provide information regarding the job market, career projections, and the appropriate training you need for the job you want.