- Degree & Enrollment Verifications
- Forms & Requests
- Graduation and Commencement Ceremony
- Graduation Checklist
Applications for graduation must be initiated by the student and are processed in the Record’s Office prior to the semester of intended graduation.
1. Complete a graduation application (My Crowder portal found on the Academics tab under Records) by the following deadline:
- December graduates – March 1
- May graduates – October 1
- August graduates – March 1
2. Register online to take the Graduation Exit Exam.
3. Have all outstanding accounts cleared in the Cashier’s Office, Library, and Financial Aid.
4. Students who received Stafford Loan proceeds must complete an exit interview with the Financial Aid Office.
5. Monitor and complete graduation requirements:
- Graduation Degree/Program Requirements Candidates for Associate in Arts, Associate in Science and Associate in Applied Science degrees must earn a minimum of sixty-one (61) hours with at least a 2.0 cumulative grade point average (g.p.a.) on all coursework.
- Certificate graduates must also earn a cumulative g.p.a. of 2.0 on all coursework, unless stated otherwise.
- Crowder College must provide a minimum of fifteen hours of the final thirty (30) hours.
- Students in programs certified through the National Association of Industrial Technology (NAIT) must complete at least 12 credit hours from the program’s core technical classes.
- For multiple degrees or majors see the Glossary of College Terms in the College Catalog.