- Upward Bound Activities
- Upward Bound Eligibiltiy
- Upward Bound FAQ
- Upward Bound Forms
- Upward Bound Resources
- Upward Bound Tutoring
- The applicant must be a current freshman, sophomore or junior.
- The applicant must attend a high school in Barry, Barton, Bates, Cedar, Dade, Jasper, Lawrence, McDonald, Newton, or Vernon counties.
- The applicant must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- The applicant must be a potential first-generation college student and/or satisfy an income guideline. To be first-generation, the applicant cannot reside with a natural/adoptive parent who has a bachelor’s degree. Income guidelines are predetermined by the United States Department of Education and change annually. For income guidelines, visit the US Department of Education.
- The applicant must attend Closer to College (C2C) one Saturday per month from October through May.
- The applicant must attend the six-week summer residence component.
- The applicant must be committed to improving his/her high school grades.