- Upward Bound Activities
- Upward Bound Eligibiltiy
- Upward Bound FAQ
- Upward Bound Forms
- Upward Bound Resources
- Upward Bound Tutoring
Dual Credit Scholarship Application
This application is accepted twice a year. The deadline is September 15th (unless the 15th falls on a Sunday then it rolls over to the following Monday) for Fall Semester and February 15th (unless the 15th falls on a Sunday then it rolls over to the following Monday) for the Spring Semester
Job Shadow Program Application
Submit application to your Academic Coordinator. Once you have been accepted to the job shadow program, the forms A, B, and C need to be submitted to your AC before you start your job shadow hours, and forms D and E need to be submitted before CPA move-in day.
- Overview Form A – This form outlines what you need to complete for the job shadow program
- Assignment Agreement Form B – This form is an agreement between your job shadow site supervisor and you confirming that they will host you. This form needs to be submitted before you begin your job shadow hours.
- Worksite Expectations Form C – Outlines your responsibilities while you are job shadowing. This form needs to be submitted before you begin your job shadow hours.
- Time Sheet Form D – Use this form to document your hours.
- Evaluation Form E – This form must be completed by your site supervisor after you have finished your job shadow hours.