Proctoring Services for other Colleges and Universities
Before Scheduling a Test
- Give your College/University the above information about our Testing Center and proctors.
- Check the date the Testing Center is open at this link.
- If this is for a college course exam, schedule an appointment below.
- The Testing Center does not proctor tests which require speaking while testing.
- If this is for a MoGEA test click on this link.
- If this is for a CLEP test click on this link.
|Testing Proctors’ information:
|SSC Testing Specialist
|Testing Center information:
|Crowder College Testing Center
601 Laclede Avenue
Neosho, MO 64850
- Students must present a current student ID, valid driver’s license, passport, US government issued ID, or identification specified by your College/University.
- Pay the non-refundable testing center fee per exam on Register Blast.
- All cell phones and electronic items must be turned off.
- Cell phones, IDs and locker keys are to be left with the test proctor.
- All other personal items are to be locked in a locker provided by the testing center.
- Backpacks, bags, purses, wallets, etc.
- Music devices, laptops, cameras, health/fitness trackers, or any type of electronic items.
- Outerwear such as coats, sweaters, jackets, scarves, gloves, hats, etc.
- Hoodies or any clothing with a hood.
- Watches, noisy jewelry, etc.
- Food or drinks must be left in the proctor’s office and are not allowed into the testing room.
- Students will not be allowed to take anything to the testing room except for items permitted by your College/University’s written instructions to the test proctor. These items will be inspected by the test proctor.
- Ear plugs, pencils, and erasers are provided and are available in the testing center.
- Scratch paper will be provided by the test proctor.
- No talking is allowed in the testing room. Students who are observed talking during a test, the test will be stopped, removed, and returned to the instructor.
- Students will lose their testing privileges in the testing center if they are found cheating on a test, and the incident will be reported to the student’s College/University.
- All written and scratch work done during testing must be returned to the test proctor.
- Your test is usually faxed, emails, and/or mailed to your College/University within one working day.
You are only able to sign up for a test after the testing center receives the test from your instructor and is listed in the exam section of this page.
To schedule your exam go to http://registerblast.com/crowder
Click here to reschedule your exam on Register Blast.
Click here to cancel your exam on Register Blast.
Click here if you have trouble scheduling on Register Blast.
The Crowder College proctoring fee is non-refundable. If you are intending on reschedule your appointment, it should be done online no later than 24 hours prior to your scheduled test date. You will not be charged another testing fee if you choose to reschedule before the 24 hour period.