- Students must present a form of valid identification printed in English (i.e. Crowder ID card, driver’s license, passport).
- All cell phones and electronic items must be turned off.
- Cell phones, IDs and locker keys are to be left with the test proctor.
- All other personal items are to be locked in a locker provided by the testing center.
- Backpacks, bags, purses, wallets, etc.
- Music devices, laptops, cameras, health/fitness trackers, or any type of electronic items.
- Outerwear such as coats, sweaters, jackets, scarves, gloves, hats, etc.
- Hoodies or any clothing with a hood.
- Watches, noisy jewelry, etc.
- Food or drinks must be left in the proctor’s office and are not allowed into the testing room.
- Students will not be allowed to take anything to the testing room except for items permitted by your instructor’s written instructions to the test proctor. These items will be inspected by the test proctor.
- Ear plugs, pencils, and erasers are provided and are available in the testing center.
- Scratch paper will be provided by the test proctor.
- No talking is allowed in the testing room. Students who are observed talking during a test, the test will be stopped, removed, and returned to the instructor.
- Students will lose their testing privileges in the testing center if they are found cheating on a test, and the incident will be reported to the student’s instructor, Academic Affairs Office, and the Vice President of Student Affairs. Students may be subjected to further disciplinary action as outlined in the Student Handbook, 6.00 Standard of Student Conduct.
- All written and scratch work done during testing must be returned to the test proctor.
- Your test is usually delivered to your instructor’s mailbox within one working day.
- The testing center does not grade exams.
You are only able to sign up for a test on Register Blast after the testing center receives the test from your instructor and is listed in the exam section.
To schedule your exam go to http://registerblast.com/crowder
Click here to reschedule your exam on Register Blast.
Click here to cancel your exam on Register Blast.
Click here if you have trouble scheduling on Register Blast.