Service Forms

Required Service Forms for Certification

New VA Student Checklist

2024 Request for VA Certification (RVAC)
This form must be turned in each semester that you want to use a VA Benefit.

DD Form 214 (Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty)
This form waives your PE Credits, determines your eligibility for Missouri Returning Heroes Education Act, and also allows you to have a Veteran’s Honor Cord when you graduate.

Certificate of Eligibility (COE)
The Veteran Services office gives students 1 semester to turn this in. We accept your Application for VA Benefits for the first semester

Click here to access the VA Forms