Veterans Services

Crowder College is honored to serve all military-connected students, including those who are currently or have previously served in the United Sates Armed Forces, and their spouses and dependents. Crowder College is approved by the Missouri State Approving Agency for Veterans Services.




Arnold Farber Building in the Student Affairs Office

Office Hours:

Neosho Main Campus:
Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm

If you would like to set up an appointment at one of the sites, please email

To find out when your Veterans Services Coordinator will visit your closest Crowder College site, please call 417-455-5434.