eNews – Monday, October 29, 2018
- Priority Enrollment for Spring 2019 classes begins Nov. 12 (28+ hours) and Nov. 15 (1-27 hours). Watch for the Spring schedule the week of October 29!
- Congratulations to the sixty-one new Phi Theta Kappa members inducted this fall. For a complete list go to: https://www.crowder.edu/2018/10/25/phi-theta-kappa-fall-induction-ceremony-held/
- Roughrider Soccer team finished their season as runner-up in Region 16. Congratulations to 1st year Head Coach Steven Harrison on a great season. #GoRoughriders!
- Roughrider Women’s Basketball team will kick off the season November 2 with their first home game Nov. 6 at 6pm. Check out the schedule at: http://crowderathletics.com/sports/wbkb/2018-19/schedule
- The Career & Transfer Office will have several colleges on the Neosho campus in the Student Center for you to find out more about transfer options. Colleges on campus will be as follows:
- Southeast Missouri State University – Wednesday, October 31, 9am-12pm
- Rogers State University – Monday, November 5, 11am-2pm
- Central Methodist University – Wednesday, November 7, 9am-12pm
- Pittsburg State University – Monday, November 19, 10:30am-12:30pm
- An Employer Panel will be open to students wanting to hear about potential careers Tuesday, Oct. 30, 9-10:30am & 12:30-2pm in the Elsie Plaster Community Center. For more information contact the Career & Transfer Office, 417.455.5618 or stop by the office in the Student Center on the Neosho campus.
- Campus Life will host a Haunted Halloween Dance, Oct. 30, 8pm-midnight in the Student Center. Costume contest with free refreshments. Free to all Crowder Students. For more information contact the Campus Life Office at 417.455.5644
- Theatre Department will have stage readings of Night of the Living Dead, Oct. 30, 7pm. Tickets are
$5-General Admission; $1-Students. For more information contact NaTashaDavies@Crowder.edu or call 417.455.5458
- Theatre Department will hold auditions for A Christmas Carol, Monday, Oct. 29, 3-7pm. Cold reading with song prep optional. This will be in the Elsie Plaster Community Center Black Box. The play will be held Dec. 6-8. For more information contact NatashaDavies@Crowder.edu or call 417.455.5458.
- Cassville Art Appreciation class is hosting an Old-Fashioned Mail Art Show. Postcards and entries must be postmarked by Oct. 31. For more information go to: https://www.crowder.edu/2018/10/18/cassville-art-appreciation-class-to-hold-mail-art-show/
- Theatre Department will hold auditions for Cat in the Hat, The Musical, 27, 4-6pm. Prep includes comedic monologue and 16 bars of music. For more information contact NatashaDavies@Crowder.edu or call 417.455.5458.
- Crowder Foundation 16th Annual Festival of Wreaths is Nov. 13. Silent auction at 4pm followed by Live Auction at 6:30pm. View the items and bid online at: https://501auctions.com/festivalofwreaths
Contact the Foundation Office for more information, 417.455.5646.
- Win a 2019 Honda Fit! Tickets are $50 each and the drawing will be held at the Festival of Wreaths Tuesday, Nov. 13. Need not be present to win. To buy tickets go to: [Link has been archived]
- Community Education classes are available this fall at the Neosho campus. Check out what we are offering: https://www.crowder.edu/community-education/neosho/
- Presidential Finalist Public Forums will be held in Wright Conference Center. For more details go to: https://www.crowder.edu/2018/10/25/public-forums-announced-for-presidential-finalists/
The forums will be held as follows:
- Tuesday, Nov. 6 at 3pm – Dr. Julie Murray-Jensen
- Tuesday, Nov. 13 at 3pm – Dr. Harold Arnett
- Thursday, Nov. 15 at 3pm – Dr. Glenn Coltharp
- Tuesday, Nov. 20 at 3pm – Dr. Beatriz Joseph
Last Updated on October 22, 2020 by Steven Brunson