- Joplin Advanced Training Center
- McDonald County
- Webb City
Joplin Advanced Training and Technology Center
420 Grand Ave.
Joplin, MO 64801
Crowder College has partnered with the Joplin Chamber Foundation and the City of Joplin to offer a condensed schedule for students wanting to go directly to work after training.
The Joplin Advanced Training and Technology Center (ATTC) provides state-of-the art equipment preparing students to enter the workforce.
Crowder College Training & Development Solutions also resides in the ATTC.
Campus Viewbook, Joplin ATTC (printable pdf)
Check out the schedule of classes available at the Joplin ATTC
How the courses are formatted?
Most programs are scheduled to allow students to complete a program in one or two semesters. This makes it easier for a person to complete a program and then enter the workforce in a short amount of time.
How much does it cost to attend?
Programs taught at the Joplin ATTC are approved for financial aid and Fast Track. To qualify, a student will complete a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
Tuition is one of the lowest you will find at Crowder College. These programs are provided with state-of-the-art equipment and top-notch instructor providing you the highest quality training.
Refer to our Differential Tuition section of the Tuition and Residency page for complete information.
High School graduates who are eligible for Missouri A+ benefits are able to attend the Joplin ATTC and have their tuition and fees, common to all students, paid due to their participation and completion of the A+ Progam at their high schools.
Degrees, Certificates, And Programs Offered:
- Automation and Robotics, AAS
- Automation and Robotic Technician, Certificate
- Computer Numerical Controller (CNC)
- Industrial Maintenance, Certificate
- Machining, Certificate
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), Certificate
- Plate, Certificate
- Plate & Pipe, Certificate
- Plate & Fabrication, Certificate
Computer Network Support:
- Cisco, Certificate
- Information Technology, Certificate
- PC Repair, Certificate
- Computer Aided Drafting Technician, Certificate
How do I get started?
- Fill out and submit an Application for Admissions.
- Provide an official copy of your high school transcript or GED/HSE and any previous college credits.
- Schedule an appointment to enroll with your Advisor.
- Schedule an appointment to apply for Financial Aid (if applicable).
- Order your books and other supplies from the Bookstore (books and supplies may be charged to your student account).
- Start Classes!