- New Students – Next Steps
- Chat with an Ambassador
- International Students – Next Steps
- President’s Leadership Academy
- Request Information
- Returning Students – Next Steps
- Transfer Students – Next Steps
- A+ Program
- Meet the Team
Checklist for International Admission
$50 Application Fee
- Please contact the International Coordinator to make the payment
- Payment Authorization Form
High School Transcript
- Copy of high school transcript, diploma, completion certificate, or leaving certificate must be provided. These documents must be officially translated through a translation company. We recommend that you use World Education Services (WES) for this service.
- College Transcripts (in which credits were earned) must be provided. World Education Services (WES) should be utilized for translation to English is needed. (Only required if transferring from US University)
- Financial Statement – Submit signed form declaring where finances are coming from
- Proof of Funds – Submit any bank statements, scholarship offers, or loan information
- Sponsor Statement – Submit signed statement from financial sponsor if applicable
- Housing accommodations must be secured prior to student acceptance.
- On-Campus: Submit application and deposit to the International Coordinator to secure a room.
- Off-Campus: Advise International Coordinator of your living arrangements
The Form I-20 will be issued after sections $50 Application Fee, Current Passport, High School Transcript, College Transcripts, Finances, and Housing are on file and the student has been accepted for study at Crowder College. An Acceptance Letter and a letter for your Embassy will be issued upon acceptance. To check the status of your application you may contact the International Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Next steps after you receive your Form I-20:
- Pay SEVIS FEE (prior to your VISA interview)
- Complete DS-160 Form
- Schedule and complete Visa interview
Please NOTE: For more student VISA information please visit the United States Citizenship & Immigration Services website.
- All international students are required to have health insurance that includes medical evacuation, repatriation, and sport related injuries. Students will be required to purchase insurance through the college OR provide proof of insurance.
- Each student will complete a placement exam upon arrival. The placement exam is administered on the Crowder College campus. Results of the exam will be evaluated, and supplemental instruction may be required. Students will be placed in classes based on the exam results. Testing will be coordinated upon arrival.
Payment Arrangement Options
- Pay in full by the end of the first week of the semester
- Arrange a Nelnet Payment plan by the end of the first week of the semester
- Failure to make payment arrangements will result in being dropped from all classes.
- If accepted, you will be expected to arrive at least three (3) days prior to the first day of the semester. You will go through placement testing, enroll for classes, and participate in orientation during this time.
Crowder College International Program Contact Information:
601 Laclede Avenue
Neosho, Missouri 64850
Office: Farber Building, F126 (Student Affairs Office)
Telephone: (417) 455-5550
Fax: (417) 455-5577