The college will be closed Friday, April 19, in observation of Good Friday. Campus will open normal hours on Monday, April 22. Enjoy the holiday with your family and friends!
- Summer & Fall Schedules are available! Open enrollment begins TODAY! Schedule an appointment with your advisor today!
- Graduation commencement ceremony will be held Saturday, May 18, 10 am (AA-General Studies) & 1 pm (All other degrees) in the Bob Sneller Gymnasium on the Neosho campus.
- The Roughrider Baseball team is 35-11 on the season and ranked #9 in the country. They play on the road until Saturday, April 20, 1 pm. For a complete schedule go to: http://crowderathletics.com/sports/bsb/2018-19/schedule
- Roughrider Softball team is 44-2 on the season and ranked #12 in the country. They play at home today, April 15, at 1 pm and Friday, April 19 at 2 pm. For a complete schedule go to: http://crowderathletics.com/sports/sball/2018-19/schedule
- Earth Day – Campus beautification will be Tuesday, April 23, 9am-2pm. Check in at the Student Center on the Neosho campus.
Career & Transfer Services
- Campus Visits available for students who will be transferring. Transportation will be provided, but spaces are limited. To sign up, contact Jamie Stanley, 417.455.5616 or email: JamieStanley@Crowder.edu
- Missouri Southern State University – Friday, April 26
- Community Education classes will have new opportunities in the spring. Watch for updates after the first of the year! https://www.crowder.edu/community-education/neosho/
- Local Author Fair, April 27, 8:45-2pm in Wright Conference Center. A schedule of author presentations is available online. For more information go to: [LINK ARCHIVED] or email: KentFarnsworth@Crowder.edu
- Pet Adoptions available: https://www.crowder.edu/academics/departments/agriculture/vet-tech/pet-adoption/
- Crowder Theatre presents Star Spangled Girl, April 25-27, 7:30 pm nightly + 2 pm matinee on Saturday.
- Suspects & Sleuths – A Dinner Party to Die For, will be held May 3 & 4, 6 pm nightly at Hidden Grace venue, Neosho. Tickets are available $50 each for either night. Enjoy a 4-course dinner with Scene of the Crime presented by Crowder College Theatre. For more information call: 417.455.5646 or email: Foundation@Crowder.edu
- Branson Adventure package raffle valued at more the $1400. For more information go to: https://www.facebook.com/CrowderCollegeFoundation
Last Updated on April 15, 2019 by Steven Brunson