eNews – October 2, 2017
- Blood Drive, October 3, 9am-2pm in the Student Center on the Neosho campus.
- PTK New Member Induction will be held Sunday, Oct. 1, 2pm.
- Joshua Knott Exhibit in Longwell Museum, Aug. 17-Oct 12, 9am-6:30pm, M-F. Artist reception Oct. 6, 5-7pm. Artist statement: Art and life both happen in fragments. For me, the process of making art is the act of reconfiguring those fragments. The exhibit is free and open to the public.
- Renewable Energy Forum, Oct. 12 6:30-8pm in the Roy Blunt Center for Missouri Alternative & Renewable Energy Technology (MARET) – Open house with vendors in the alternative energy field
For more information call: 417.455.5422
- Community Education classes have been scheduled for the fall semester in Neosho. These short workshops are for community members as they are geared towards hobbies and special interests. See a complete list of classes, dates, times and cost at: http://www.crowder.edu/community-education/neosho/
- Celebrate MARET (Missouri Alternative & Renewable Energy) will be held Monday, October 23, 6pm in the Elsie Plaster Community Center. This marks the 25th year Crowder has been designated MARET by the state legislature and next year marks the 40th year of alternative energy classes. Induction of the inaugural member to the Alternative Energy Hall of Fame will presented at the event. This event is free and open to the public.
- Win a Honda Fit raffle for the 15th Annual Festival of Wreaths. Tickets are $50 each with only 500 being sold! Drawing will take place at the 15th Annual Festival of Wreaths, Nov. 14. Purchase tickets online: winahondafit.com or call the Foundation Office at 417.455.5646.
- 28th Annual Scholarship Banquet will be held Monday, October 9, Bob Sneller Gymnasium. Annually the Foundation holds the event inviting scholarship donors and recipients. If you would like to become a scholarship donor please visit with our Foundation Office at: 417.455.5646
- Mark your calendar for the 15th Annual Festival of Wreaths, Nov. 14. This is the single largest fundraising event for the Foundation. Watch for more information or call: 417.455.5646