The Education Opportunity Center at Crowder College will offer Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) workshops throughout the area during the month of October.
EOC will personally assist anyone needing to complete their FAFSA to attend a college or technical school of their choice. High school seniors, parents, or adults planning to enter college or technical training are encouraged to attend.
Interest participants should bring their 2016 income tax return in order to complete the FAFSA.
The workshops are available as follows:
- Sunday, Oct 1 | 1-4PM | East Newton HS
- Monday, Oct 2 | 5-6:30PM | Southwest R-5 HS (Washburn)
- Tuesday, Oct 3 | 5-7PM | Neosho HS
- Monday, Oct 9 | 5-6:30PM | Purdy HS
- Thursday, Oct 12 | 5-6:30PM | Diamond HS
- Tuesday, Oct 17 | 5-7PM | McDonald County HS
- Wednesday, Oct 18 | 5-6:30PM | Seneca HS
- Thursday, Oct 19 | 5-6:30PM | Marionville HS
- Tuesday, Oct 24 | 5-6:30PM | Carthage HS
If you are unable to attend any of these sessions you may contact the office to schedule an appointment: 866-822-1362.