- Finals are next week, May 13-16. Be sure to check the schedule for dates & times!
- Summer & Fall Schedules are available! Schedule an appointment with your advisor today!
- The graduation commencement ceremony will be held Saturday, May 18, 10 am (AA-General Studies) & 1 pm (All other degrees) in the Bob Sneller Gymnasium on the Neosho campus.
- The Roughrider Baseball team is 43-13 on the season and ranked #14 in the country. Earning the #2 seed the Roughriders defeated Three Rivers in two games to advance to the Region 16 tournament. They will begin play Thursday, May 9, at 1 pm vs. #3 State Fair at Joe Becker Stadium in Joplin. Games will be available on live stream: http://crowderathletics.com/blueframe For a complete schedule go to: http://crowderathletics.com/sports/bsb/2018-19/schedule
- Roughrider Softball won the Region 16 Championship boosting their record to 54-3. They are currently ranked #10 in the country. They advance to the District J championship vs. Indian Hills in Ottumwa, IA. It is a best 2 of 3 series with play starting Friday, May 10, 2 & 4 pm. If game 3 is necessary it will be Saturday, May 11, 2 pm. Games will be available on live stream: http://crowderathletics.com/blueframe For a complete schedule go to: http://crowderathletics.com/sports/sball/2018-19/schedule
- Pancake Feed in the Student Center on the Neosho campus, Tuesday, May 7, 11:30am-1pm. This event is sponsored by the BSU.
- End of the Year BINGO Bash, Thursday, May 9, 6-7: 30 pm in the Student Center. Snacks and great prizes.
- Cabins/Tiny Homes for sale Tuesday, May 7, 1 pm, at the Dell Reed Technical Education Center. These student-built homes will be sold to the highest bidder. For more information go to: https://www.crowder.edu/2019/05/01/student-built-tiny-homes-cabins-for-sale/
- The Quill awards ceremony will be held Thursday, May 9, 7 pm, in the Elsie Plaster Community Center on the Neosho campus. For a list of winners go to: https://www.crowder.edu/2019/04/16/crowder-quill-ceremony-and-poetry-reading-slated-for-may-9/
- Camp AMPED will be held June 17-21, 8:30am-3pm, Mon-Fri. The camp is open to girls and boys ages 14-16. Cost is $95, which includes daily lunch & camp t-shirt. For more information go to: crowder.edu/grants/amped-camp or contact our Grants Office at 417.455.5773.
- The Longwell Museum will host Neosho Middle School Art, May 4-May 16. The artist reception will be held May 4 from 3-5pm. The museum is open Mon-Fri., 9am-6: 30 pm.
Buy tickets online at: https://crowdercollegefoundation.godaddysites.com/donate?olsPage=products%2F1-branson-adventure-raffle-ticket