- Summer & Fall Schedules are available! Priority enrollment is open for current students and open enrollment begins April 15. Schedule an appointment with your advisor today!
- The Roughrider Baseball team is 31-9 on the season and ranked #14 in the country. They play at home Tues., April 9, 2pm. Prior to the game start the Roughriders will present a check to the Maddox Hill Behavior Support Center from funds raised at the Autism Awareness game. For a complete schedule go to: http://crowderathletics.com/sports/bsb/2018-19/schedule
- Roughrider Softball team is 39-1 on the season and ranked #16 in the country. They are on the road until Sun., April 14, at 1pm. For a complete schedule go to: http://crowderathletics.com/sports/sball/2018-19/schedule
Career & Transfer Services
- Career Fair, Wednesday, April 10, 9am-2:30pm, with networking lunch from 11:30am-12:30pm. If you have a business who would like to reserve a space please register before April 2. https://goo.gl/forms/GPFUENtESn8nY4Zv2
- Campus Visits available for students who will be transferring. Transportation will be provided, but spaces are limited. To sign up, contact Jamie Stanley, 417.455.5616 or email: JamieStanley@Crowder.edu
- Missouri Southern State University – Friday, April 26
- Community Education classes will have new opportunities in the spring. Watch for updates after the first of the year! https://www.crowder.edu/community-education/neosho/
- Vet Tech will hold a Dog Wash fundraiser, Monday, April 8, 3-6pm. To schedule an appointment call 417.455.5590 or email: ShawnaEstep@Crowder.edu
- Local Author Fair, April 27, 8:45-2pm in Wright Conference Center. A schedule of author presentations is available online. For more information go to: www.crowder.edu/lee-library/authorsymposium or email: KentFarnsworth@Crowder.edu
- Pet Adoptions available: https://www.crowder.edu/academics/departments/agriculture/vet-tech/pet-adoption/
- Crowder Theatre presents Star Spangled Girl, April 25-27, 7:30pm nightly + 2pm matinee on Saturday.
- Tour de Cass will be held Friday, April 12, 6-8:30pm at the Cassville Golf Club, $20 per guest. For more information or to rsvp call: 417.455.5646
- Suspects & Sleuths – A Dinner Party to Die For, will be held May 3 & 4, 6pm nightly at Hidden Grace venue, Neosho. Tickets are available $50 each for either night. Enjoy a 4-course dinner with Scene of the Crime presented by Crowder College Theatre. For more information call: 417.455.5646 or email: Foundation@Crowder.edu
- Branson Adventure package raffle valued at more the $1400. For more information go to: https://www.facebook.com/CrowderCollegeFoundation