eNews – Monday, April 1, 2019
- Summer & Fall Schedules are available! Priority enrollment starts April 1 for sophomores, so schedule an appointment with your advisor today!
- Congratulations to the Nursing Division as they received an $80,000 grant from the Missouri Board of Nursing through the Education Incentive Program. They will use the funding to create a new and innovative clinical field experience for students.
- Congratulations to Phi Theta Kappa members Nastasia Neier and Heather Wininger-North as they were selected PTK Outstanding Students for Missouri. Neier was selected the top applicant from Missouri and names a New Century Scholar. Both earn scholarships for their efforts.
- The Roughrider Baseball team is 25-9 on the season and ranked #16 in the country. They play at home Mon., April 1, 12pm and Thurs., April 4 at 1pm. For a complete schedule go to: http://crowderathletics.com/sports/bsb/2018-19/schedule
- Roughrider Softball team is 35-1 on the season and ranked #19 in the country. They a will play at home Wed., April 3 at 2pm. For a complete schedule go to: http://crowderathletics.com/sports/sball/2018-19/schedule
- City Wide Garage Sale Spaces available Saturday, April 6, in the Farber parking lot. Cost is $10 for one space, each additional space $5. For more information go to: https://www.crowder.edu/2019/03/18/garage-sale-spaces-available-april-6/
Career & Transfer Services
- Career Fair, Wednesday, April 10, 9am-2:30pm, with networking lunch from 11:30am-12:30pm. If you have a business who would like to reserve a space please register before April 2. https://goo.gl/forms/GPFUENtESn8nY4Zv2
- Campus Visits available for students who will be transferring. Transportation will be provided, but spaces are limited. To sign up, contact Jamie Stanley, 417.455.5616 or email: JamieStanley@Crowder.edu
- Missouri Southern State University – Friday, April 26
- Community Education classes will have new opportunities in the spring. Watch for updates after the first of the year! https://www.crowder.edu/community-education/neosho/
- Theatre department presents Cat in the Hat, Saturday, March 30, 10am & 2pm in the Elsie Plaster Community Center on the Neosho campus. Tickets are $2-children; $5-adults. For more information call 417.455.5458.
- The Friends of the Lee Library Annual Used Book Sale, April 2-4. Hours are Tues., 11am-6pm, Wed., 8:30am-6pm, and Thurs., 8:30am-2pm. If you have questions please contact the library, 417.455.5775.
- 6th Annual Agriculture Department Calf Auction fundraiser will be April 3, 11am, Joplin Regional Stockyard. This year’s red limousine was donated by the Flying E Ranch, Gary and Linda Emmert. For more information contact Jorge Zapata @ 417.455.5496.
- Vet Tech will hold a Dog Wash fundraiser, Monday, April 8, 3-6pm. To schedule an appointment call 417.455.5590 or email: ShawnaEstep@Crowder.edu
- Local Author Fair, April 27, 8:45-2pm in Wright Conference Center. For more information go to: www.crowder.edu/lee-library/authorsymposium or email: KentFarnsworth@Crowder.edu
- Pet Adoptions available: https://www.crowder.edu/academics/departments/agriculture/vet-tech/pet-adoption/
- Tour de Cass will be held Friday, April 12, 6-8:30pm at the Cassville Golf Club, $20 per guest. For more information or to rsvp call: 417.455.5646
- Suspects & Sleuths – A Dinner Party to Die For, will be held May 3 & 4, 6pm nightly at Hidden Grace venue, Neosho. Tickets are available $50 each for either night. Enjoy a 4-course dinner with Scene of the Crime presented by Crowder College Theatre. For more information call: 417.455.5646 or email: Foundation@Crowder.edu
Last Updated on April 1, 2019 by Cindy