eNews – Monday, February 25, 2019
Make sure you have signed up for [Link has been archived]. You may download the app or use the web app feature to receive a text &/or email. This is how we communicate cancellations and closing for the college.
- Mid-terms will be the week March 8. Be prepared!
- Spring Break is March 11-15. The college offices are open all week except Friday, March 15.
- Roughrider Women’s Basketball team are 12-18 on the season. They will host the Region 16 first round game vs. State Fair at 7pm on Tuesday, Feb. 26, at Bob Sneller Gymnasiun. A win will advance them to the semifinals. This is a single elimination tournament. Check out the schedule: https://crowderathletics.com/sports/wbkb/2018-19/schedule
- The Roughrider Baseball team are 9-3 on the season and ranked #9 in the country. They play at Jefferson, Feb. 27 & 28. For a complete schedule go to: https://crowderathletics.com/sports/bsb/2018-19/schedule
- Roughrider Softball team is 8-0 on the season. They play at home Monday, Feb. 25 vs. Kansas City Kansas CC at 1pm. They will play on the road Feb. 26 and at home Feb. 27. For a complete schedule go to: https://crowderathletics.com/sports/sball/2018-19/schedule
- Changed to Thursday, Feb. 28 due to basketball playoff game. Black History Month Film Series the last one will be Thursday, Feb. 28 at 6pm in the Fireside Room inside the Student Center.
- Win tickets to the Oklahoma City Thunder basketball April 9, at 8:30pm! Campus Life will be giving away 2 sets of 2 tickets each. Register at the basketball game tomorrow night, Feb. 26, Baseball game on March 22, and Softball game on March 28. Tickets will be drawn on March 28 after the softball game. These are lower level seats and the last home game for the Thunder. Registration is free to any Crowder student.
Career & Transfer Services
- Campus Visits available for students who will be transferring. Transportation will be provided, but spaces are limited. To sign up, contact Jamie Stanley, 417.455.5616 or email: JamieStanley@Crowder.edu
- University of Arkansas – Friday, March 1
- Missouri University of Science & Technology – Friday, March 22
- Pittsburg State University – Friday, March 29
- Graduation & Transfer Fairs – Opportunity for students to explore transfer options upon completion at Crowder
- McDonald County campus – Tuesday, March 5 from 10AM – 1PM
- Nevada campus – Tuesday, March 19 from 2-4PM
- Neosho/Main campus – Wednesday, March 20 from 10AM – 1PM
- Neosho High School Art Exhibit in the Longwell Museum, Feb. 25-Mar. 15, with a reception March 7, 5-7pm. Museum hours are 9am-6:30pm, M-F, with the museum closed for holidays and weekends. For more information: 417.455.5470.
- Community Education classes will have new opportunities in the spring. Watch for updates after the first of the year! https://www.crowder.edu/community-education/neosho/
- Due to student availability the International Food Festival has been cancelled for Wednesday, Feb. 27.
- The Veterinary Technology program will host a high school Vet Tech competition on Friday, March 1. 20 high school teams will be competing from across the state. This is a new competition in Missouri and is part of the contests on Aggie Day.
- Technology Student Association District competition will be held Friday, March 1, on the Neosho campus.
- Crowder Board of Trustees meeting Monday, Feb. 25, 10AM in the Fireside Room.
Last Updated on October 26, 2020 by Steven Brunson