eNews – Monday, February 19, 2019
Make sure you have signed up for MySchoolWay. You may download the app or use the web app feature to receive a text &/or email. This is how we communicate cancellations and closing for the college.
- Black History Month Film Series every Tuesday in Feb. at 6pm in the Fireside Room inside the Student Center.
Career & Transfer Services
- Campus Visits available for students who will be transferring. Transportation will be provided, but spaces are limited. To sign up, contact Jamie Stanley, 417.455.5616 or email: JamieStanley@Crowder.edu
- Missouri State University – Friday, February 22
- University of Arkansas – Friday, March 1
- Missouri University of Science & Technology – Friday, March 22
- Pittsburg State University – Friday, March 29
- Graduation & Transfer Fairs for students who will graduating and want to explore transfer opportunities
- McDonald County campus – Tuesday, March 5 from 10AM – 1PM
- Nevada campus – Tuesday, March 19 from 2-4PM
- Neosho/Main campus – Wednesday, March 20 from 10AM – 1PM
- Neosho High School Art Exhibit in the Longwell Museum, Feb. 16-Mar. 14, with a reception March 7, 5-7pm. Museum hours are 9am-6:30pm, M-F, with the museum closed for holidays and weekends. For more information: 417.455.5470.
- Community Education classes will have new opportunities in the spring. Watch for updates after the first of the year! https://www.crowder.edu/community-education/neosho/
- Engineering Day, Feb. 20, for area high school students. Registration is available online: https://www.crowder.edu/engineering-day/
- International Food Festival, Wednesday, Feb. 27 starting at 11am until food is gone. Tickets are available $4 prior to the event. Contact is Sarah Horine, International Student Coordinator, 417.455.5550 or SarahHorine@Crowder.edu
- The Veterinary Technology program will host a high school Vet Tech competition on Friday, March 1. 20 high school teams will be competing from across the state. This is a new competition in Missouri and is part of the contests on Aggie Day.
- Technology Student Association District competition will be held Friday, March 1, on the Neosho campus.
- Crowder Board of Trustees meeting Monday, Feb. 25, 10AM in the Fireside Room.