eNews – Monday, February 19, 2019
Make sure you have signed up for [Link has been archived]. You may download the app or use the web app feature to receive a text &/or email. This is how we communicate cancellations and closing for the college.
- Congratulations to the Fall 2018 Dean’s List students. A complete list may be found at: https://www.crowder.edu/2019/01/02/fall-2018-deans-list-announced/
- Phi Theta Kappa induction will be held Feb. 24 @ 2pm in Wright Conference Center.
- Roughrider Women’s Basketball team are 12-16 on the season. They play away on Wed. Feb. 20, and at home on Saturday, Feb. 23, 2pm at Bob Sneller Gymnasium. This will wrap up the regular season before the Region 16 tournament play begins. Check out the schedule: https://crowderathletics.com/sports/wbkb/2018-19/schedule
- The Roughrider Baseball team are 6-0 on the season. They play at home Fri., Feb. 22, 4pm, and 4-games at home Feb. 23 & 24 starting at 2pm on Saturday. For a complete schedule go to: https://crowderathletics.com/sports/bsb/2018-19/schedule
- Roughrider Softball team is 6-0 on the season. They play at home Thurs., Feb. 21 vs. Ft. Scott at 1pm. They will play on the road Feb. 22 & 26. For a complete schedule go to: https://crowderathletics.com/sports/sball/2018-19/schedule
- Black History Month Film Series every Tuesday in Feb. at 6pm in the Fireside Room inside the Student Center.
Career & Transfer Services
- Campus Visits available for students who will be transferring. Transportation will be provided, but spaces are limited. To sign up, contact Jamie Stanley, 417.455.5616 or email: JamieStanley@Crowder.edu
- Missouri State University – Friday, February 22
- University of Arkansas – Friday, March 1
- Missouri University of Science & Technology – Friday, March 22
- Pittsburg State University – Friday, March 29
- Graduation & Transfer Fairs for students who will graduating and want to explore transfer opportunities
- McDonald County campus – Tuesday, March 5 from 10AM – 1PM
- Nevada campus – Tuesday, March 19 from 2-4PM
- Neosho/Main campus – Wednesday, March 20 from 10AM – 1PM
- Neosho High School Art Exhibit in the Longwell Museum, Feb. 16-Mar. 14, with a reception March 7, 5-7pm. Museum hours are 9am-6:30pm, M-F, with the museum closed for holidays and weekends. For more information: 417.455.5470.
- Community Education classes will have new opportunities in the spring. Watch for updates after the first of the year! https://www.crowder.edu/community-education/neosho/
- Engineering Day, Feb. 20, for area high school students. Registration is available online: https://www.crowder.edu/engineering-day/
- International Food Festival, Wednesday, Feb. 27 starting at 11am until food is gone. Tickets are available $4 prior to the event. Contact is Sarah Horine, International Student Coordinator, 417.455.5550 or SarahHorine@Crowder.edu
- The Veterinary Technology program will host a high school Vet Tech competition on Friday, March 1. 20 high school teams will be competing from across the state. This is a new competition in Missouri and is part of the contests on Aggie Day.
- Technology Student Association District competition will be held Friday, March 1, on the Neosho campus.
- Crowder Board of Trustees meeting Monday, Feb. 25, 10AM in the Fireside Room.
Last Updated on October 26, 2020 by Steven Brunson