- You may still enroll in 2nd 8 week classes
- Roughrider Soccer team is now 3-3-1 on the season. They will play at home on Tuesday, Sept. 25 @ 4pm. #GoRoughriders!
- Groundbreaking for the new Freeman Roughrider Fieldhouse Monday, Sept. 24, 1pm, located at the north end of the gym parking lot.
- Roughrider Softball and Baseball teams have fall scrimmages. Go to CrowderAthletics.com for more information.
- Roughrider Women’s Basketball team will begin play at Evangel on October 10. Regular season games kick off November 2. Check out the schedule at: http://crowderathletics.com/sports/wbkb/2018-19/schedule
- Wellness Week IS THIS WEEK, Sept. 24-27. There are many FREE activities as well as giveaways! Check out the activities: crowder.edu/wellness-week
- Community Choir is open to anyone (student or community member). Rehearsals are at 7pm on Monday evenings in Elsie Plaster Room 124. This year’s choir will perform a Christmas Cantata. For more information contact Becky Shaw @ 417.455.5634 or email: BeckyShaw@Crowder.edu
- Dutch Language learning – meets on Tuesdays at 2:30pm in Farber room 156. Each semester the International Program Coordinator, Sarah Horine, offers a free opportunity to learn conversational use of a new language. For more information contact: SarahHorine@Crowder.edu
- Theatre Department presents stage readings of A Father’s Trial, Sept. 29 at 7:30pm & 30 at 2pm, in the Elsie Plaster Community Center. Admission is $5 – Adults and $1 – Students. For more information contact our Theatre Department: Theatre@Crowder.edu
- Smith & Smith Art Exhibit, Oct 2-19, in the Longwell Museum inside the Elsie Plaster Community Center.
- Crowder Foundation Annual Scholarship Banquet will be held October 8, 5:30pm, in the Bob Sneller Gymnasium. Contact the Foundation Office for more information, 417.455.5646.
- Community Education classes are available this fall at the Neosho campus. Check out what we are offering: https://www.crowder.edu/community-education/neosho/