- You may still enroll in 2nd 8 week classes.
- Roughrider Soccer team is now 5-4-1 on the season. They will play at home on Wednesday, Oct. 3 @ 4pm. #GoRoughriders! For a complete schedule go to: https://crowderathletics.com/sports/msoc/2018-19/schedule
- Roughrider Softball and Baseball teams have fall scrimmages. Go to CrowderAthletics.com for more information.
- Roughrider Women’s Basketball team will begin play at Evangel on October 10. Regular season games kick off November 2. Check out the schedule at: https://crowderathletics.com/sports/wbkb/2018-19/schedule
- Graduation & Transfer Fair, October 16, 11AM-2PM, in the Student Center. Similar events at other compass locations include: Oct 2 – Webb City; Oct. 9 – Cassville. Learn about various transfer options to over 25 universities. Free lunch and chance to win college swag!
- Community Choir is open to anyone (student or community member). Rehearsals are at 7pm on Monday evenings in Elsie Plaster Room 124. This year’s choir will perform a Christmas Cantata. For more information contact Becky Shaw @ 417.455.5634 or email: BeckyShaw@Crowder.edu
- Dutch Language learning – meets on Tuesdays at 2:30pm in Farber room 156. Each semester the International Program Coordinator, Sarah Horine, offers a free opportunity to learn conversational use of a new language. For more information contact: SarahHorine@Crowder.edu
- Smith, Smith & Smith Art Exhibit, Oct 2-19, in the Longwell Museum inside the Elsie Plaster Community Center. Artists reception will be held Friday, Oct. 19, 5-7pm. Museum hours are from 9am-7pm, Monday-Friday.
- Crowder Foundation Annual Scholarship Banquet will be held October 8, 5:30pm, in the Bob Sneller Gymnasium. Contact the Foundation Office for more information, 417.455.5646.
- Community Education classes are available this fall at the Neosho campus. Check out what we are offering: https://www.crowder.edu/community-education/neosho/
- International Club will offer an international dining experience on the Neosho campus Tuesday, October 9, at 6:30pm in Newton Hall Conference. The Venezuelan cuisine will feature a full meal and dessert. Tickets are $25 per person or $40 for two tickets. A limited number of tickets will be sold. Tickets may be purchased in the International Office, Farber 132, by telephone 417.455.5550, or email: SarahHorine@Crowder.edu
Last Updated on October 1, 2018 by Steven Brunson