- Enrollment for Summer & Fall is OPEN. Check out the schedule at: https://my.www.crowder.edu/ICS/Academics/Public.jnz?portlet=Course_Schedules&screen=Advanced+Course+Search&screenType=next
- Book Buyback is open May 14 – June 1. Earn up to 50% on qualifying books. Sell your books back at any location (Neosho, Cassville, Nevada, Webb City & McDonald County)
- Summer classes begin June 4. [Link has been archived]
- The Roughrider Baseball team had six players earn All-Region 16 team honors: Aaron Ashby, Freilin Cabrera, Tyler Duncan, Zach Jackson, Kobe Morris, and Brinson Williams! #GoRoughriders!
- The Roughrider Softball team 2018 Elite Summer Showcase is July 25-26 for girls grades 9-12. Get the details and register at: http://www.crowdersoftballcamps.com/elite-summer-showcase.cfm
- Summer production, Jeeves at Sea, will be held today, Friday, June 1 & Saturday, June 2 at 7:30pm with a matinee on Sunday, June 3 at 2pm, in the Elsie Plaster Community Center on the Neosho campus. Admission is $8-adults; $5-senior citizens; and $4-students.
- Community Education classes are available in a variety of topics on the Neosho campus. For a complete listing go to: https://www.crowder.edu/community-education/neosho/
- Basic Motorcycle Rider Course is available on the weekends. Check out the schedule at: https://www.crowder.edu/community-education/
- The Longwell Museum will have nationally-known Doug Hall artwork on display April 24-June 1. The Museum hours are 9am-6:30pm, Mon-Fri. Special opening on graduation, May 19, 11am-3pm. The museum will be closed weekends and holidays unless otherwise noted. For more information about Doug Hall please visit: doughallfineart.com
- Camp AMPED (Advanced Manufacturing Product Entrepreneurial Design) will be held June 18-29, for girls and boys ages 14-16, 8:30am-3pm, Mon-Fri. Camp AMPED is designed to help inspire the next generation of inventors, engineers, entrepreneurs and manufacturers. Register or find at more at: https://www.crowder.edu/business-community/grants/amped-campwww.crowder.edu/grants/amped-camp
Last Updated on October 22, 2020 by Steven Brunson