Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Crowder College is required by both federal and state laws to post various employment related posters and information in locations where the majority of employees and prospective employees will be able to view the documents. Each campus has these posters in a viewable area to meet the posting requirements.
Hard copies on the Neosho Campus are posted in the Human Resources Office in Newton Hall. Posting at the Instructional and Additional sites are in the Student Service areas of each location.
For those applicants who are using our web site to review employment opportunities and apply, we have provided this opportunity to view these same postings here.
Please take an opportunity to review these document for your information. We hope you find them helpful.
Thank you for your interest in Crowder College.
- Discrimination in Employment
- Discrimination in Housing
- Discrimination in Public Accommodations
- EEO is the Law Poster – English
- EEO is the Law Poster Spanish
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Employee Rights NLRA
- E-Verify Poster – English/Spanish
- FLSA – Federal Minimum Wage
- MO Minimum Wage
- OSHA – Job Safety and Health
- Right-to-Work Poster – English
- Unemployment Benefits
- Workers’ Compensation