Requesting Dual Credit at Your School

Dual Credit Instructor information

Getting Started:

  1. Contact the Dual Credit Office at 417.680.3202 or to discuss dual credit opportunities.
  2. Review the Missouri Department of Higher Education Dual Credit Policy for specific Program Requirements and Faculty Qualifications.
  3. Applicants should mail their cover letter, resume, employment application, copy of undergraduate and graduate transcripts to:

Crowder College
ATTN: Dual Credit Office
420 Grand Avenue
Joplin, MO  64801

Approval Process:

  1. Crowder College Dual Credit representatives are available to visit and /or speak to high school administrators/officials (principals, counselors, teachers, school board etc.) regarding this opportunity as well as students and parents.
  2. A Dual Credit/Dual Enrollment Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) is established between the school district and Crowder College.
  3. Once all instructor credentials have been received, the Dual Credit Office will forward the file to the appropriate academic Division Chair for review. Instructors will be notified via email of their standing.
  4. A member of the Crowder College Dual Credit team will visit your approved dual credit class each semester for an enrollment presentation to answer any student’s questions and to hand out application and registration materials.