IMG_6994_0364Degree Options

Associate of Arts Degree:
Crowder’s Associate of Arts Degrees are designed to transfer to a four-year college or university for the completion of a bachelor’s degree in arts or science.

Associate of Applied Science:
Associate of Applied Science Degrees allow students to focus their studies in a specific field. Our AAS Degree Programs are perfect for students who wish to enter the workforce upon graduation. Although not designed to transfer to a four-year school, some programs and classes do transfer, depending on the institution.

Transfer Programs Offered on the Neosho Campus:

Crowder College Business students can now earn their bachelor’s degree on our Neosho campus through several area transfer programs:

Missouri State University:

Crowder graduates of our AA Business Administration program can now earn a B.S. in General Business from Missouri State University on the Neosho, Cassville, and Nevada Campus locations.  http://outreach.missouristate.edu/offcampus/crowder-college-general-business-neosho.aspx or  http://outreach.missouristate.edu/offcampus/  They also have a Facebook page for the off-campus programs that includes brochures and other information:
Courses are offered in the evening via interactive video, online, and I Courses.  For more information, contact Kali Bard.

Central Methodist University:

If you are considering a four-year degree after your Crowder College graduation, Central Methodist University (CMU) will work to make sure your credits move easily. CMU are community college transfer experts by offering articulation and transfer agreements with all Missouri community colleges.

CMU and Crowder have partnered together to offer you bachelor’s degree transfer opportunities in over 10 degree programs. Transfer agreements in business include: Accounting, Business Management, Business Entrepreneurship, Business Marketing & Advertising, Business Finance, International Business, and Applied Science in Management.

To review the transfer agreements between Crowder College and Central Methodist University, go to this link https://centralmethodist.edu/academics/registrar/_docs/transferdocs/crowder.pdf

If you want to visit with a CMU representative or request additional information now, go to CMU’s Neosho location web page at https://centralmethodist.edu/locations/neosho.html