- Open enrollment for Spring 2020 begins today! Contact your advisor for an appointment.
- Finals for fall 2019 are December 9-12
- Fall 2019 Commencement ceremony is December 14 at 10 am. If you are a graduate please make sure you order your cap, gown, and announcements (if desired): Buildagrad.com/crowder Orders must be completed by November 10.
- Congratulations to the 31 inductees in the National Technical Honor Society for our CTEC high school programs. The induction will be held Monday, Nov. 11 at 6 pm in Wright Conference Center.
- Honors Program presentation in Newton Hall Conference Room on Wednesday, Nov. 20, 8-8:50 am. Students will be presenting their research “Honors in Action” for Phi Theta Kappa. The focus of their research revolves around the theme of “Media Literacy & Identifying Fake News”. Please join the student-created research presentation. Light breakfast items and a door prize. For more information contact Suzanne Prior: SuzannePrior@Crowder.edu
- Book Buyback, Dec 9-20. You may receive a refund for eligible textbooks purchased at Crowder College Bookstore. Return eligible books by Dec. 18 and you may receive your refund based on your account preference through BankMobile before Christmas.
- Soccer team earned runner-up in the Region 16 Championship. Congratulations to: Daniel Doherty and Danny Maldonado – 1st team; Santiago Sanchez and Jacob Fallaize – 2nd team Region 16 honors for their efforts. #GoRoughriders
- Basketball season is underway with a 3-1 start. They are on the road Nov. 12 and return home Nov. 15 @ 7 pm, Nov. 16 @ 4 pm in the Don Wilson Classic.
- Angel Tree applications are due today, Nov. 11. The Angel Tree project provides full-time students with gifts for children (ages 15 and under) living in the home of and a food basket with a turkey. Campus Life spearheads this project. Angels will be available for adoption starting Nov. 12.
- National Apprenticeship Week, Nov. 11-17. Crowder College has apprenticeship partnerships with Branco, Bill’s Electric Inc, and Certified Express Inc. Events planned this week include: hear from Branco apprentice, Taylor Braman about his experience: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PChs8-3Aa3c&t=15s
CEI will be presenting tool bags to Truck Driving apprentices Wed., Nov. 13, 7:30 am
- The College will be closed for Thanksgiving Break is November 27-29. It will be open regular hours on Monday, December 2.
- Crowder College Student Art Exhibition in the Longwell Museum, Dec. 2-Jan. 31, with artist reception Dec 5, 5-8 pm. Museum hours are: 9 am-6:30 pm M-F, closed weekends and holidays.
- Crowder Community Choir Christmas performance will be Tuesday, Dec. 3, 7 pm, at the Neosho United Methodist Church, 224 S. Wood, Neosho. For more information call 417.455.5634.
- Crowder Student/Instructor Art sale Dec 4-5, 8 am-4 pm, in the Student Center. There will be pottery, artwork, graphic design notecards and more. Find some unique gifts!
- Crowder Theatre presents Frosty, Dec. 7, 10am & 2pm, Elsie Plaster Community Center. Tickets are available: General Admission – $8; Children 5 & under – $2; Bring a canned good to receive $1 off General Admission ticket. For reservations call: 417.455.5458.