- Finals are next week, May 13-16. Be sure to check the schedule for dates & times!
- Book Buyback – May 13 – 24, receive 50% back on qualifying books.
- Summer & Fall Schedules are available! Schedule an appointment with your advisor today!
- Graduation rehearsal Thursday, May 16, 2 pm, Wright Conference Center in the Arnold Farber building on the Neosho campus. All students planning to participate in commencement ceremonies should attend.
- The graduation commencement ceremony will be held Saturday, May 18, 10 am (AA-General Studies) & 1 pm (All other degrees) in the Bob Sneller Gymnasium on the Neosho campus.
- Congratulations to Chrissy Brashar, Spring 2019 Commencement speaker and fellow graduate!
- The Roughrider Baseball won the Region 16 tournament this past weekend. They will now host the South Central District tournament May 16-18 at Joe Becker Stadium in Joplin. They are currently ranked #14 in the country. Games will be available at iScore: http://data.iscorecentral.com/iscorecast/baseball/scorecast.html?c=7DD42FB6C7 or by downloading the iScore app. They may be available on live stream: http://crowderathletics.com/blueframe For a complete schedule go to: http://crowderathletics.com/sports/bsb/2018-19/schedule
- Roughrider Softball lost the District J tournament to Indian Hills. Congratulations on a great season, 54-5 record and currently ranked #9 in the country.
- Nine Roughrider Softball players were named to the all-Region team and seven players were named all-tournament team. Maddy Prough was named Region 16 Player of the Year. Congrats to all! 1st team: Outfield-Payton Wildeman; Infield-Lexi Lowrance; Pitcher-Maddy Prough and Bailey Buffington; Catcher-Baylor Miles; Utility-Lexi McClellan; 2nd team: Infield-Kenzie Kallio and Kristen Wade; Pitcher-Aspen Younce. All-Tournament team includes: Bailey Buffington, Shelby Chavers, Dia Jackson, Lexi McClellan, Maddy Prough, Marissa Smith, and Payton Wildeman.
- Camp AMPED will be held June 17-21, 8:30am-3pm, Mon-Fri. The camp is open to girls and boys ages 14-16. Cost is $95, which includes daily lunch & camp t-shirt. For more information go to: crowder.edu/grants/amped-camp or contact our Grants Office at 417.455.5773.
- The Longwell Museum will host Neosho Middle School Art, May 4-May 16. Artist reception will be held May 4 from 3-5pm. The museum is open Mon-Fri., 9am-6: 30 pm.