- Summer & Fall Schedules are available! Schedule an appointment with your advisor today!
- Graduation commencement ceremony will be held Saturday, May 18, 10am (AA-General Studies) & 1pm (All other degrees) in the Bob Sneller Gymnasium on the Neosho campus.
- The Roughrider Baseball team is 38-13 on the season and ranked #9 in the country. They play NEO at Joe Becker, Tuesday, April 23, 6pm. For a complete schedule go to: http://crowderathletics.com/sports/bsb/2018-19/schedule
- Roughrider Softball team is 48-2 on the season and ranked #13 in the country. They play on the road this week. For a complete schedule go to: http://crowderathletics.com/sports/sball/2018-19/schedule
- Women’s Empowerment Workshop Monday, April 22, 3-4pm in the Wright Conference Center (Room A), inside the Arnold Farber Building. Topic will include “Who are we” and personal affirmation. This workshop is free and open to students and staff.
- Rescheduled Earth Day – Campus beautification will be Tuesday, April 30, 9am-2pm. Check in at the Student Center on the Neosho campus.
Career & Transfer Services
- Campus Visits available for students who will be transferring. Transportation will be provided, but spaces are limited. To sign up, contact Jamie Stanley, 417.455.5616 or email: JamieStanley@Crowder.edu
- Missouri Southern State University – Friday, April 26
- Local Author Fair, April 27, 8:45-2pm in Wright Conference Center. A schedule of author presentations is available online. For more information go to: www.crowder.edu/lee-library/authorsymposium or email: KentFarnsworth@Crowder.edu
- Pet Adoptions available: https://www.crowder.edu/academics/departments/agriculture/vet-tech/pet-adoption/
- Fine Arts week, April 22-27 on the Neosho campus. Events include: Student Art Installation Scavenger Hunt-all week; Mark Making & Drawing-April 24 from 9:30 am-12:30 pm; Theatre workshops – April 24, 9-11am; Student Debate-April 25 at 1 pm. For more information go to: https://www.crowder.edu/ departments/fine-arts/
- Crowder Theatre presents Star Spangled Girl, April 25-27, 7:30 pm nightly + 2 pm matinee on Saturday.
- International Program presents a Venezuelan Dining Experience, Monday, April 29, 6:30 pm in Newton Hall Conference Room. Tickets are $25 per person/$40 per couple. For more information contact SarahHorine@Crowder.edu
- Camp AMPED will be held June 17-21, 8:30am-3pm, Mon-Fri. The camp is open to girls and boys ages 14-16. Cost is $95, which includes daily lunch & camp t-shirt. For more information go to: www.crowder.edu/grants/amped-camp or contact our Grants Office at 417.455.5773.
- Suspects & Sleuths – A Dinner Party to Die For, will be held May 3 & 4, 6pm nightly at Hidden Grace venue, Neosho. Tickets are available $50 each for either night. Enjoy a 4-course dinner with Scene of the Crime presented by Crowder College Theatre. For more information call: 417.455.5646 or email: Foundation@Crowder.edu
- Branson Adventure package raffle valued at more the $1400. For more information go to: https://www.facebook.com/CrowderCollegeFoundation
- Buy tickets online at: [Link has been archived]
Last Updated on October 22, 2020 by Steven Brunson