Roughrider eNews – February 11, 2019
The college will be closed Monday, Feb. 18, in honor of Presidents’ day. This includes daytime classes and offices. Classes that start after 3pm will be held. Refer to the Academic calendar for questions.
- Roughrider Women’s Basketball team are 11-14 on the season. They play away on Wed. Feb. 13, and at home on Saturday, Feb. 16, 2pm at Bob Sneller Gymnasium. Check out the schedule: http://crowderathletics.com/sports/wbkb/2018-19/schedule
- The Roughrider Baseball team are 1-0 on the season. They play at home Tues., Feb. 12, 1pm, and 4-games at home Sat., Feb. 16 & 17. For a complete schedule go to: http://crowderathletics.com/sports/bsb/2018-19/schedule
- Roughrider Softball team is now 4-0 on the season. They play at NEO, Mon., Feb. 18 & Ft Scott, Wed., Feb. 20. They will play doubleheaders at home Feb. 26 & 27 starting at 2pm. For a complete schedule go to: http://crowderathletics.com/sports/sball/2018-19/schedule
- Black History Month Film Series every Tuesday in Feb. at 6pm in the Fireside Room inside the Student Center.
Career & Transfer Services
- Campus Visits available for students who will be transferring. Transportation will be provided, but spaces are limited. To sign up, contact Jamie Stanley, 417.455.5616 or email: JamieStanley@Crowder.edu
- Missouri Southern State University; Friday, February 15
- Missouri State University – Friday, February 22
- University of Arkansas – Friday, March 1
- Missouri University of Science & Technology – Friday, March 22
- Pittsburg State University – Friday, March 29
- Graduation & Transfer Fairs for students who will graduating and want to explore transfer opportunities
- McDonald County campus – Tuesday, March 5 from 10AM – 1PM
- Nevada campus – Tuesday, March 19 from 2-4PM
- Neosho/Main campus – Wednesday, March 20 from 10AM – 1PM
- Crowder Student Art Exhibit will be held Dec. 3-Feb. 14, in the Longwell Museum in the Elsie Plaster Community Center. Museum hours are 9am-6:30pm, M-F, with the museum closed for holidays and weekends. For more information contact CaseySmith@Crowder.edu
- Neosho High School Art Exhibit in the Longwell Museum, Feb. 16-Mar. 14, Museum hours are 9am-6:30pm, M-F, with the museum closed for holidays and weekends. For more information: 417.455.5470.
- Community Education classes will have new opportunities in the spring. Watch for updates after the first of the year! https://www.crowder.edu/community-education/neosho/
- Engineering Day, Feb. 20, for area high school students. Registration is available online: https://www.crowder.edu/engineering-day/
- International Food Festival, Wednesday, Feb. 27 starting at 11am until food is gone. Tickets are available $4 prior to the event. Contact is Sarah Horine, International Student Coordinator, 417.455.5550 or SarahHorine@Crowder.edu
- Technology Student Association District competition will be held Friday, March 1, on the Neosho campus.
This information is provided by the Public Information Office at Crowder College.