eNews – Monday, January 28, 2019
- Phi Theta Kappa induction will be held Feb. 24 @ 2pm in Wright Conference Center.
- Roughrider Women’s Basketball team are 9-12 on the season. They play at home on Wed., Jan. 30, 6pm at Bob Sneller Gymnasium. This is Crowder Employee Night! Check out the schedule at: https://crowderathletics.com/sports/wbkb/2018-19/schedule
- Opening day for baseball is Feb. 2 vs Labette at 1pm at Roughrider Field. For a complete schedule go to: https://crowderathletics.com/sports/bsb/2018-19/schedule
- Opening day for softball is Feb. 6 at Oklahoma Wesleyan. Home opener will be Sun., Feb. 10, 1pm. For a complete schedule go to: https://crowderathletics.com/sports/sball/2018-19/schedule
- Student Government Meeting Mon., Jan. 28, 2:30pm in the Fireside Room inside the Student Center on the Neosho campus. All students are invited to attend.
- Superbowl LIII Party in the Student Center on the Neosho campus, Sunday, Feb. 3, 5-9:30pm.
- Black History Month Film Series every Tuesday in Feb. at 6pm in the Fireside Room inside the Student Center.
- BSU Chili Feed, Feb. 5, 11AM until chili is gone! Student Center.
Career & Transfer Services
- Campus Visits available for students who will be transferring. Transportation will be provided, but spaces are limited. To sign up, contact Jamie Stanley, 417.455.5616 or email: JamieStanley@Crowder.edu
- Missouri Southern State University; Friday, February 15
- Missouri State University – Friday, February 22
- University of Arkansas – Friday, March 1
- Missouri University of Science & Technology – Friday, March 22
- Pittsburg State University – Friday, March 29
- Graduation & Transfer Fairs for students who will graduating and want to explore transfer opportunities
- McDonald County campus – Tuesday, March 5 from 10AM – 1PM
- Nevada campus – Tuesday, March 19 from 2-4PM
- Neosho/Main campus – Wednesday, March 20 from 10AM – 1PM
- Crowder Student Art Exhibit will be held Dec. 3-Feb. 14, in the Longwell Museum in the Elsie Plaster Community Center. Museum hours are 9am-6:30pm, M-F, with the museum closed for holidays and weekends. For more information contact CaseySmith@Crowder.edu
- Community Education classes will have new opportunities in the spring. Watch for updates after the first of the year! https://www.crowder.edu/community-education/neosho/
- Crowder Quill art & literary magazine is now accepting entries for its annual contest.
Entry deadline is Feb. 5 for hand delivered or online submissions. For more information go to: CrowderQuill.com
- One Act Reader’s Theatre Festival, Feb. 7-8, Elsie Plaster Community Center. This is a competition for area high schools. For more information contact NaTasha Davies, NaTashaDavies@Crowder.edu
- Engineering Day, Feb. 20, for area high school students. Registration is available online: https://www.crowder.edu/engineering-day/
Last Updated on January 28, 2019 by Steven Brunson