eNews – Monday, January 14, 2019
All Crowder College locations will be closed Monday, January 21, 2019 in observance of the Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday.
- Open enrollment for Spring 2019 continues through Friday, Jan. 18! Find the schedule at: https://my.www.crowder.edu/ICS/Academics/Public.jnz?portlet=Course_Schedules&screen=Advanced+Course+Search&screenType=next
- Roughrider Women’s Basketball team are 6-11 on the season. They will travel Jan. 15 and 19 to North Central and Three Rivers. They play at home on Wed., Jan. 23, 6pm at Bob Sneller Gymnasium. Check out the schedule at: https://crowderathletics.com/sports/wbkb/2018-19/schedule
- Opening day for baseball is Feb. 2 vs Labette at 1pm at Roughrider Field. For a complete schedule go to: https://crowderathletics.com/sports/bsb/2018-19/schedule
- Opening day for softball is Feb. 6 at Oklahoma Wesleyan. Home opener will be Sun., Feb. 10, 1pm. For a complete schedule go to: https://crowderathletics.com/sports/sball/2018-19/schedule
- Free pizza in the Student Center on the Neosho campus at noon, Tues., Jan. 15. Compliments of Campus Life
- Free bowling for students from 7-10pm, Tues., Jan. 22, at Edgewood Bowl. Bring student ID to receive free games.
- “Blue-Out” at the Basketball game Wed., Jan. 23 at 6pm. Students wearing blue will have an opportunity to win prizes at halftime.
- Student Government Meeting Mon., Jan. 28, 2:30pm in the Fireside Room inside the Student Center on the Neosho campus. All students are invited to attend
Career & Transfer Services
- Campus Visits available for students who will be transferring. Transportation will be provided, but spaces are limited. To sign up, contact Jamie Stanley, 417.455.5616 or email: JamieStanley@Crowder.edu
- Missouri Southern State University; Friday, February 15
- Missouri State University – Friday, February 22
- University of Arkansas – Friday, March 1
- Missouri University of Science & Technology – Friday, March 22
- Pittsburg State University – Friday, March 29
- Graduation & Transfer Fairs for students who will graduating and want to explore transfer opportunities
- McDonald County campus – Tuesday, March 5 from 10AM – 1PM
- Nevada campus – Tuesday, March 19 from 2-4PM
- Neosho/Main campus – Wednesday, March 20 from 10AM – 1PM
- Crowder Student Art Exhibit will be held Dec. 3-Feb. 14, in the Longwell Museum in the Elsie Plaster Community Center. Museum hours are 9am-6:30pm, M-F, with the museum closed for holidays and weekends. For more information contact CaseySmith@Crowder.edu
- Cassville Art Appreciation class is hosting an Old-Fashioned Mail Art Show. Postcards will be on display through the end of January.
- Community Education classes will have new opportunities in the spring. Watch for updates after the first of the year! https://www.crowder.edu/community-education/neosho/
- Crowder Quill art & literary magazine is now acception entries for its annual contest.
Entry deadline is Feb. 5 for hand delivered or online submissions. For more information go to: www.CrowderQuill.com
Last Updated on January 14, 2019 by Steven Brunson