eNews – Monday, January 14, 2019
All Crowder College locations will be closed Monday, January 21, 2019 in observance of the Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday.
- Free pizza in the Student Center on the Neosho campus at noon, Tues., Jan. 15. Compliments of Campus Life
- Free bowling for students from 7-10pm, Tues., Jan. 22, at Edgewood Bowl. Bring student ID to receive free games.
- “Blue-Out” at the Basketball game Wed., Jan. 23 at 6pm. Students wearing blue will have an opportunity to win prizes at halftime.
- Student Government Meeting Mon., Jan. 28, 2:30pm in the Fireside Room inside the Student Center on the Neosho campus. All students are invited to attend
Career & Transfer Services
- Campus Visits available for students who will be transferring. Transportation will be provided, but spaces are limited. To sign up, contact Jamie Stanley, 417.455.5616 or email: JamieStanley@Crowder.edu
- Missouri Southern State University; Friday, February 15
- Missouri State University – Friday, February 22
- University of Arkansas – Friday, March 1
- Missouri University of Science & Technology – Friday, March 22
- Pittsburg State University – Friday, March 29
- Graduation & Transfer Fairs for students who will graduating and want to explore transfer opportunities
- McDonald County campus – Tuesday, March 5 from 10AM – 1PM
- Nevada campus – Tuesday, March 19 from 2-4PM
- Neosho/Main campus – Wednesday, March 20 from 10AM – 1PM
- Crowder Student Art Exhibit will be held Dec. 3-Feb. 14, in the Longwell Museum in the Elsie Plaster Community Center. Museum hours are 9am-6:30pm, M-F, with the museum closed for holidays and weekends. For more information contact CaseySmith@Crowder.edu
- Cassville Art Appreciation class is hosting an Old-Fashioned Mail Art Show. Postcards will be on display through the end of January.
- Community Education classes will have new opportunities in the spring. Watch for updates after the first of the year! https://www.crowder.edu/community-education/neosho/
- Crowder Quill art & literary magazine is now acception entries for its annual contest.
Entry deadline is Feb. 5 for hand delivered or online submissions. For more information go to: www.CrowderQuill.com