eNews – Monday, December 10, 2018
All Crowder College locations will be closed for Winter Break, Dec. 24, 2018-Jan. 1, 2019.
- Open enrollment for the Spring 2019 semester! Find the schedule at: https://my.crowder.edu/ICS/Academics/Public.jnz?portlet=Course_Schedules&screen=Advanced+Course+Search&screenType=next
- Finals week is Dec. 10-14.
- Fall 2018 Graduation at 10am on Saturday, Dec. 15, in Bob Sneller Gymnasium on the Neosho campus. Rehearsal is a 2pm on Thurs., Dec. 13 in Wright Conference Center on the Neosho campus.\
- SkillUp is a grant funded program aimed at engaging SNAP (Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program) recipients in education and training needed to pursue long-term employment in a career pathway that is in demand and provides good wages. CJ Estes is the contact for this program at Crowder. She will be working the in Grants Office at the college for more information or assistance.
- Roughrider Women’s Basketball team are 5-8 on the season. They are off until Jan. 2 when they take on Redlands at 6pm, and Jan. 5 vs. St. Louis Community College, 2pm, at Bob Sneller Gymnasium. Check out the schedule at: https://crowderathletics.com/sports/wbkb/2018-19/schedule
- Crowder Student Art Exhibit will be held Dec. 3-Feb. 14, in the Longwell Museum in the Elsie Plaster Community Center. Museum hours are 9am-6:30pm, M-F, with the museum closed for holidays and weekends. For more information contact CaseySmith@Crowder.edu
- Cassville Art Appreciation class is hosting an Old-Fashioned Mail Art Show. Postcards will be on display through the end of January.
- Community Education classes are available this fall at the Neosho campus. Check out what we are offering: https://www.crowder.edu/community-education/neosho/
Last Updated on December 10, 2018 by Steven Brunson