eNews – Monday, November 26, 2018
- Open enrollment for spring begins November 26, TODAY! Find the schedule at: https://my.www.crowder.edu/ICS/Academics/Public.jnz?portlet=Course_Schedules&screen=Advanced+Course+Search&screenType=next
- Finals week is Dec. 10-14.
- Fall 2018 Graduation at 10am on Saturday, Dec. 15, in Bob Sneller Gymnasium on the Neosho campus.
- SkillUp is a grant funded program aimed at engaging SNAP (Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program) recipients in education and training needed to pursue long-term employment in a career pathway that is in demand and provides good wages. CJ Estes is the contact for this program at Crowder. She will be working the in Grants Office at the college for more information or assistance.
- Roughrider Women’s Basketball team are 4-5 on the season. They travel to Murray State on Tues., Nov. 27, and will play at home Tuesday, Dec. 4 at 6pm vs. North Arkansas; Fri., Dec. 7 at 7pm vs. Northern Oklahoma-Enid, and Sat., Dec. 8, at 3pm vs. Lyon JV in the Roughrider Classic at Bob Sneller Gymnasium. Check out the schedule at: https://crowderathletics.com/sports/wbkb/2018-19/schedule
- The Angel Tree gifts are due back Nov. 30. For more information call 417.455.5644 or email: CampusLife@Crowder.edu
- Cassville Art Appreciation class is hosting an Old-Fashioned Mail Art Show. Postcards will be on display through the end of January.
- Community Education classes are available this fall at the Neosho campus. Check out what we are offering: https://www.crowder.edu/community-education/neosho/
- Theatre Department will hold auditions for Cat in the Hat, The Musical, 26, 2:30-4pm & Nov. 27, 4-6pm. Prep includes comedic monologue and 16 bars of music. For more information contact NatashaDavies@Crowder.edu or call 417.455.5458.
- Community Choir Christmas Cantata will be held Dec. 2 at 3:30pm at the Neosho United Methodist Church, 224 S. Wood St, Neosho. This year the them is “The Mystery and the Majesty” a cantata by Joseph M. Martin. For more information contact Becky Shaw: BeckyShaw@Crowder.edu
- Crowder Student Art Exhibit will be held Dec. 3-Feb. 14, in the Longwell Museum in the Elsie Plaster Community Center. Museum hours are 9am-6:30pm, M-F, with the museum closed for holidays and weekends. A reception will be held Friday, Dec. 7, more information to follow. For more information contact CaseySmith@Crowder.edu
- The Missouri Alternative & Renewable Energy Technology (MARET) Center invites you to help up celebrate Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Platinum certification, which is the highest rating. The celebration will take place Tuesday, Dec. 4, 1pm, at the Roy Blunt Center for MARET. For more information contact: MelissaOates@Crowder.edu
- Theatre Department presents A Christmas Carol, Dec. 6-8, 7:30pm nightly plus 2pm matinee on Saturday, Dec. 8, in the Black Box theatre in the Elsie Plaster Community Center. Seating is limited. Reservations Recommended. Contact NatashaDavies@Crowder.edu or call 417.455.5458.
- Crowder Speech & Debate will host a high school tournament Dec. 7-8 on the Neosho campus. For more information contact: KristenStout@Crowder.edu
Last Updated on November 26, 2018 by Steven Brunson