- Priority Enrollment for Spring 2019 classes begins Nov. 12 (28+ hours) and Nov. 15 (1-27 hours). Watch for the Spring schedule the week of October 29!
- Roughrider Soccer team is now 10-6-1 on the season. They won the 1st round match vs. East Central and will now play in the semi-finals Tuesday, Oct. 23, @ 2pm at Jefferson. This is a single elimination tournament. #GoRoughriders! For a complete schedule go to: https://crowderathletics.com/sports/msoc/2018-19/schedule
- Roughrider Softball and Baseball teams have fall scrimmages. Go to CrowderAthletics.com for more information.
- Roughrider Women’s Basketball team have scrimmages Oct. 27. Regular season games kick off November 2 with their first home game Nov. 6 at 6pm. Check out the schedule at: https://crowderathletics.com/sports/wbkb/2018-19/schedule
- Show Me Crowder is October 24. Juniors and Seniors as well as parents are invited to attend the event. The day will include a departmental showcase along with tours and information about attending Crowder followed by free lunch. To register go to: https://www.crowder.edu/show-me-crowder/
- The Career & Transfer Office will have several colleges on the Neosho campus in the Student Center for you to find out more about transfer options. Colleges on campus will be as follows:
- Missouri Southern State University – Tuesday, October 23, 10:30am-1pm
- Southeast Missouri State University – Wednesday, October 31, 9am-12pm
- Rogers State University – Monday, November 5, 11am-2pm
- Central Methodist University – Wednesday, November 7, 9am-12pm
- Pittsburg State University – Monday, November 19, 10:30am-12:30pm
- An Employer Panel will be open to students wanting to hear about potential careers Tuesday, Oct. 30, 9-10:30am & 12:30-2pm in the Elsie Plaster Community Center. For more information contact the Career & Transfer Office, 417.455.5618 or stop by the office in the Student Center on the Neosho campus.
- Campus Life will host a Haunted Halloween Dance, Oct. 30, 8pm-midnight in the Student Center. Costume contest with free refreshments. Free to all Crowder Students. For more information contact the Campus Life Office at 417.455.5644
- Community Choir is open to anyone (student or community member). Rehearsals are at 7pm on Monday evenings in Elsie Plaster Room 124. This year’s choir will perform a Christmas Cantata. For more information contact Becky Shaw @ 417.455.5634 or email: BeckyShaw@Crowder.edu
- Dutch Language learning – meets on Tuesdays at 2:30pm in Farber room 156. Each semester the International Program Coordinator, Sarah Horine, offers a free opportunity to learn conversational use of a new language. For more information contact: SarahHorine@Crowder.edu
- Theatre Department will hold auditions for A Christmas Carol, Monday, Oct. 29, 3-7pm. Cold reading with song prep optional. This will be in the Elsie Plaster Community Center Black Box. The play will be held Dec. 6-8. For more information contact NatashaDavies@Crowder.edu or call 417.455.5458.
- Theatre Department will hold auditions for Cat in the Hat, The Musical, 27, 4-6pm. Prep includes comedic monologue and 16 bars of music. For more information contact NatashaDavies@Crowder.edu or call 417.455.5458.
- Crowder Foundation 16th Annual Festival of Wreaths is Nov. 13. Silent auction at 4pm followed by Live Auction at 6:30pm. View the items and bid online at: https://501auctions.com/festivalofwreaths Contact the Foundation Office for more information, 417.455.5646.
- Win a 2019 Honda Fit! Tickets are $50 each and the drawing will be held at the Festival of Wreaths Tuesday, Nov. 13. Need not be present to win. To buy tickets go to: [Link has been archived]
- Community Education classes are available this fall at the Neosho campus. Check out what we are offering: https://www.crowder.edu/community-education/neosho/
Last Updated on October 22, 2020 by Steven Brunson