Roughrider eNews – October 15, 2018
- You may still enroll in 2nd 8 week classes which start October 15.
- Priority Enrollment for Spring 2019 classes begins Nov. 12 (28+ hours) and Nov. 15 (1-27 hours). Watch for the Spring schedule the week of October 29!
- Roughrider Soccer team is now 8-6-1 on the season. Their final regular season match is Tuesday, Oct. 16, @ 4pm vs. St. Charles. #GoRoughriders! For a complete schedule go to: http://crowderathletics.com/sports/msoc/2018-19/schedule
- Roughrider Softball and Baseball teams have fall scrimmages. Go to CrowderAthletics.com for more information.
- Roughrider Women’s Basketball team have scrimmages Oct. 20 & 27. Regular season games kick off November 2 with their first home game Nov. 6 at 6pm. Check out the schedule at: http://crowderathletics.com/sports/wbkb/2018-19/schedule
- Graduation & Transfer Fair, October 16, 11AM-2PM, in the Student Center. Similar events at other campus locations include: Oct. 9 – Cassville. Learn about various transfer options to over 25 universities. Free lunch and chance to win college swag!
- Show Me Crowder is October 24. Juniors and Seniors as well as parents are invited to attend the event. The day will include a departmental showcase along with tours and information about attending Crowder followed by free lunch. To register go to: https://www.crowder.edu/show-me-crowder/
- Community Choir is open to anyone (student or community member). Rehearsals are at 7pm on Monday evenings in Elsie Plaster Room 124. This year’s choir will perform a Christmas Cantata. For more information contact Becky Shaw @ 417.455.5634 or email: BeckyShaw@Crowder.edu
- Dutch Language learning – meets on Tuesdays at 2:30pm in Farber room 156. Each semester the International Program Coordinator, Sarah Horine, offers a free opportunity to learn conversational use of a new language. For more information contact: SarahHorine@Crowder.edu
- Smith, Smith & Smith Art Exhibit, Oct 2-19, in the Longwell Museum inside the Elsie Plaster Community Center. Artists reception will be held Friday, Oct. 19, 5-7pm. Museum hours are from 9am-7pm, Monday-Friday.
- Theatre Department presents A Few Good Men, Oct. 18-20, 7:30pm nightly + 2pm matinee on Saturday, Oct. 20 in the Elsie Plaster Community Center on the Neosho campus. General Admission-$8; Senior Citizens-$5; Crodwer Staff/Students-$4. The production is rated PG-13. For more information contact NatashaDavies@Crowder.edu or call 417.455.5458.
- Crowder Foundation 16th Annual Festival of Wreaths is Nov. 13. Silent auction at 4pm followed by Live Auction at 6:30pm. View the items and bid online at: https://501auctions.com/festivalofwreaths
Contact the Foundation Office for more information, 417.455.5646.