- Summer and Fall Priority Enrollment is open for those with 1-27 hours. Open enrollment begins April 30. Check out the schedule at: https://my.crowder.edu/ICS/Academics/Public.jnz?portlet=Course_Schedules&screen=Advanced+Course+Search&screenType=next
- Various colleges will be on campus with transfer information. Please check your student email for dates and colleges that will be on campus. This is provided via the Career & Transfer Services Office: 417.455.5618 or AbbyTribble@Crowder.edu
- Graduation is May 19 in Bob Sneller Gymnasium on the Neosho campus. Ceremonies are as scheduled: 10am – General Studies majors; and 1pm for all other degrees. For more information go to: https://www.crowder.edu/services/records/graduation/ Congratulations graduates!
- Crowder College will be working with area high school students who plan to attend Crowder College next fall. Enrollment clinics have been set up for area schools as well as signing events for Tech Centers. Welcome to the 2018 freshman planning to attend Crowder.
- The Roughrider Baseball team is now 37-12 on the season and will play at home Tuesday, April 24, 2pm and Thursday, April 26 at 1pm. Check the schedule at: http://crowderathletics.com/sports/bsb/2017-18/schedule
- The Roughrider Softball team are now 46-11 on the season. They will play doubleheaders at home today, Monday, April 23, at 2pm. Check the schedule at: http://crowderathletics.com/sports/sball/2017-18/schedule
- Community Education classes are available in a variety of topics on the Neosho campus. For a complete listing go to: https://www.crowder.edu/community-education/neosho/
- Fine Arts Week, April 23-28. Activities will include: Graphic Design presentations (April 23, 25 in Newton Hall Room 329 and April 24, 26 in Webb City-Hickey Bldg Room 115); Doug Hall Q&A with Casey Smith (April 24, 2-4pm in The Longwell Museum); Theatre Workshop (April 25, 9am-2pm in the Elsie Plaster Center); Painting activity/demo (April 26, 9am-noon in Newton Hall Room 200A); Debate with Kristen Stout (April 26 at 1pm in Elsie Plaster Auditorium); Music Presentation (April 27 at 11am in Elsie Plaster Auditorium); and Princess Plays (April 28 at 10am & 2pm in the Elsie Plaster Auditorium). These events are free and open to the public.
- The Longwell Museum will have nationally-known artist Doug Hall’s artwork on display April 24-June 1. An artist reception will be held Saturday, May 12, 1-4pm. The Museum hours are 9am-6:30pm, Mon-Fri. Special opening on graduation, May 19, 11am-3pm. The museum will be closed weekends and holidays unless otherwise noted. For more information about Doug Hall please visit: doughallfineart.com
- The Theatre Department presents The Princess Plays, Saturday, April 28, 10am & 2pm, in the Elsie Plaster Community Center. Tickets are: $5 adults; $3 children. For more information go contact the Theatre dept. at 417.455.5458.
- Crowder Foundation will host Roughrider Car Show & Kids Karnival, Saturday, April 28, 10am-3pm. Join us as we showcase many of the area’s finest vehicles. Fun activities planned for kids include bounce houses, carnival games, pony rides, Cruise with a Cop, Ride a Big Rig, and Faithful Friends Petting Pals with puppies, kittens, cats & dogs! For more information or to register your car go to: https://www.crowder.edu/foundation/events/
- The Lee Library will host an Author Symposium, May 2. For a list of authors who are participating or to register go to: [LINK HAS BEEN ARCHIVED]
- The Quill ceremony will be held Thursday, May 10, 6pm in the Elsie Plaster Community Center. For more information go to: crowderquill.com
- The Vet Tech program has Pets for Adoption. Check out the available pets: https://www.crowder.edu/academics/departments/agriculture/vet-tech/pet-adoption/
Last Updated on July 29, 2021 by Steven Brunson