Roughrider eNews – January 29, 2018
- Enrollment for spring 2018 2nd 8 week classes is still open. 2nd 8 week classes begin March 19, 2018.
- Revisions have been made to the Spring 2018 Academic calendar: [Link has been archived]
- Phi Theta Kappa Induction will be held Sunday, Feb. 11 at 2pm in the Wright Conference Center located inside the Arnold Farber building. Students invited to PTK must meet the requirements to join.
- The Educational Opportunity Center will help you complete your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Make an appointment: eoc@Crowder.edu; call 417.455.5475 or stop by an EOC Office at Neosho, Cassville, Webb City, and McDonald County.
- The Roughrider Basketball team is now 16-6 on the season. They will travel to Moberly this Wednesday, and play at home on Saturday, Feb. 3, 2pm. This will be Alumni day.
- The Roughrider Baseball team will kick of the 2018 season on Feb. 3 at Labette. Their first home game is scheduled for Feb. 8. Check the schedule at: crowderathletics.com
- The Roughrider Softball team will kick off the 2018 season on Feb. 13 at home, 2pm. Check the schedule at: crowderathletics.com
- The Roughrider Soccer team welcomes new head coach Steven Harrison.
- Black History month is February and the Campus Life group has movies scheduled every Tuesday in Feb 6, 13, 20 & 27 at 6pm in the Fireside Room in the Student Center on the Neosho campus. This event is free and open to students and staff.
- The Quill, Crowder’s literary magazine, is accepting entries through Feb. 5. Entries may be in photography, art or literature. For more information go to: crowderquill.com or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Crowder Art Student exhibit in the Longwell Museum located inside the Elsie Plaster Community Center on the Neosho campus. The exhibit runs through Feb. 15. The museum is open to the public from 9:30-6:30 Monday-Friday.
- Community Education classes are available in a variety of topics on the Neosho campus. For a complete listing go to: https://www.crowder.edu/community-education/neosho/
Last Updated on October 22, 2020 by Steven Brunson