Transfer Students Admissions
- Apply for Admission
- If you’re a veteran, transfer your benefit by filling out the “Change of Program or Training” form
- Complete FAFSA
- Turn in all post-secondary educational transcripts
- Meet with an advisor to:
- Enroll in classes
- Sign up for a Start Smart
- Get your picture taken for your Crowder ID
- If you’re a veteran, turn in the required Paperwork to the Veteran Services Office
- DD 214
- Orientation Form
- Request for VA Certification (RVAC)
- Certificate of Eligibility (COE)
- Purchase books & prepare for classes
- You can purchase books at our Bookstore and charge them to your student accounts.
- Post 9/11 Benefits (for veterans) — Book stipends will be sent to your bank account and it is your responsibility to pay the Cashier’s office.
- Vocational Rehabilitation (for veterans) — The Cashier’s office sends an invoice to your VA/VR counselor which includes books.
Last Updated on by