Arthur Named Crowder College Athletic Director

Brandi Arthur standing in front of outfield fence

Neosho, MO – Brandi Arthur takes on the role of Athletic Director for Crowder College starting today, August 1, 2022.

Arthur is no stranger to Crowder College where she started her collegiate career as a student-athlete playing softball from 1998-2000 for the Roughriders.

Arthur continued her continued her college career before returning to Crowder in July 2004 to head the Roughrider Softball program. During her time at Crowder the team appeared in the National Tournament in 2007. In 2008, Arthur began teaching at McDonald County School District before coming to Neosho High School in 2009 and assumed the role as Activities Director in July 2019.

“I heard about the opportunity from a colleague and thought this would be a great chance to return to my roots,” state Arthur. “Managing 21 sports and activities with 923 students on respective rosters has been a tremendous responsibility. I am ready to make the move to a smaller work setting to allow myself time with family, but also to create a positive environment and bring out the best in student athletes and co-workers that made an impact on my life.”

Arthur will be responsible for all athletic programs at the college which include several new sports added this fall.

Crowder College participates in the National Junior College Athletic Association Division I sports in: Men’s Baseball, Women’s Basketball, Softball and Men’s Soccer, with the new sports including: Women’s Soccer, Men’s and Women’s Cross Country and Golf, and Co-Ed eSports.