- Spring enrollment begins Oct 28 – Sophomores with 30+ completed hours; Oct 30 – Freshmen with 1-29 completed hours; Nov 4-8 – Current Crowder students without completed hours; Open enrollment begins Nov 11.
- Fall 2019 Commencement ceremony is December 14 at 10 am. If you are a graduate please make sure you order your cap, gown, and announcements (if desired): Buildagrad.com/crowder Orders must be completed by November 10.
- Congratulations to the Phi Theta Kappa Fall 2019 inductees. PTK is an honor society for full-time students earning a 3.5gpa or higher during the previous semester.
- Soccer team is now 13-4 after defeating Metropolitan in the Region 16 quarterfinals. They will host a semifinal match on Tuesday, Oct 30 at 2 pm vs. East Central. #GoRoughriders
- Basketball season scrimmages are underway with the regular season beginning Nov. 1 on the road. The home opener is Fri, Nov 8 @ 7 pm in the Roughrider Classic.
- Softball fall scrimmages wrap up this Wednesday at the University of Arkansas.
- Cornhole Tournament fundraiser for the Softball team, Nov. 9, 2 pm at River Bend Casino. $50 per team with cash prizes, double-elimination format. To register contact: SamanthaJuarez@Crowder.edu
- Halloween Dance and Costume Contest Thursday, Oct. 31, 8 pm-midnight, Student Center on the Neosho campus. Free food, drinks, and music. Open to Crowder students only.
- Crowder Theatre presents Frosty, Dec. 7, 10 am & 2 pm, Elsie Plaster Community Center. Tickets are available: General Admission – $8; Children 5 & under – $2; Bring a canned good to receive $1 off General Admission ticket. For reservations call: 417.455.5458.
- Employer Panel – Oct 31, Elsie Plaster Auditorium. There are two sessions: 9-10:30 am or 12:45-2 pm. Students will have an opportunity to hear employers speak about the skills needed in their industry. Industry participants include: health care, law enforcement, construction/manufacturing, multi-industry manufacturing, military, and transportation & logistics. For more information contact: CareerServices@Crowder.edu or call 417.455.5618.
- Crowder Community Choir Christmas performance will be Tuesday, Dec. 3, 7 pm, at the Neosho United Methodist Church, 224 S. Wood, Neosho. For more information call 417.455.5634.