- Transfer Fairs – These events are open to all students. Any student considering transferring to continue their education after graduating from Crowder is encouraged to attend a Transfer Fair to learn how they can start planning for a seamless transfer. Events are as follows:
- Cassville (Tuesday, 10/22: 10 AM – 1 PM)
- Nevada (Thursday, 10/24: 3 PM – 5 PM)
- Spring enrollment begins Oct 28 – Sophomores with 30+ completed hours; Oct 30 – Freshmen with 1-29 completed hours; Nov 4-8 – Current Crowder students without completed hours; Open enrollment begins Nov 11.
- Soccer team is now 12-4 on the season. They will play their last scheduled home Wednesday, Oct 23 @ 4 pm. The Roughriders enter the Region 16 tournament as the #2 seed. They will host quarterfinals on Saturday, Oct 26 at 2 pm. #GoRoughriders
- Basketball season scrimmages are underway with the regular season beginning Nov. 1 on the road. The home opener is Fri, Nov 8 @ 7 pm in the Roughrider Classic.
- Softball fall scrimmages are all away
- Cornhole Tournament fundraiser for the Softball team, Nov. 9, 2 pm at River Bend Casino. $50 per team with cash prizes, double-elimination format. To register contact: SamanthaJuarez@Crowder.edu
- 17th Annual Festival of Wreaths, Tues, Nov 12 @ 5 pm in Elsie Plaster Community Center. Pre-register for more information go to: https://e.givesmart.com/events/dzj/
- Crowder Theatre presents Frosty, Dec. 7, 10 am & 2 pm, Elsie Plaster Community Center. Tickets are available: General Admission – $8; Children 5 & under – $2; Bring a canned good to receive $1 off General Admission ticket. For reservations call: 417.455.5458.
- Employer Panel – Oct 31, Elsie Plaster Auditorium. There are two sessions: 9-10:30 am or 12:45-2 pm. Students will have an opportunity to hear employers speak about the skills needed in their industry. Industry participants include: health care, law enforcement, construction/manufacturing, multi-industry manufacturing, military, and transportation & logistics. For more information contact: CareerServices@Crowder.edu or call 417.455.5618.
- Crowder Community Choir Christmas performance will be Tuesday, Dec. 3, 7 pm, at the Neosho United Methodist Church, 224 S. Wood, Neosho. For more information call 417.455.3546.
Last Updated on October 22, 2019 by Steven Brunson