- Enrollment for Fall classes continues through the first week. Schedule an appointment with an advisor today!
Fall classes begin August 19.
- Congratulations to the 578 full-time students earning recognition on the Dean’s List. To qualify a student must earn a 3.5 or higher GPA taking a minimum of 12 college-level credit hours. For a complete list of students listed in alphabetical order by hometown go to: https://www.crowder.edu/2019/06/07/2019-spring-deans-list/
- New students enrolling for fall 2019 classes will want to register for Start Smart. This short workshop will help you navigate the computer systems as well as provide valuable information to you and your family. If you have not registered and you are a new student please go to Start Smart Event Registration under Quick Links on the Crowder.edu homepage. You may register at the location you will be attending.
- Tractor Pull at the Crowder Roughrider Arena July 12-13, 7 pm nightly. Adults – $10; children ages 6-12 – $8; Ages 5 and under – Free. The Aggies will be selling a smoked chicken and drink for $6. For more information or to register to participate go to: https://www.facebook.com/SRPAtruckandtractor/
- Arvest Foundation will be presenting a check on Tuesday, July 9, noon, at the Joplin Advanced Training and Technology Center. The funds will be used to expand programs at the Center.