- Finals are next week, May 13-16. Be sure to check the schedule for dates & times!
- Book Buyback – May 13 – 24, receive 50% back on qualifying books.
- Summer & Fall Schedules are available! Schedule an appointment with your advisor today!
- Summer classes begin June 3.
- Congratulations to the Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda students who competed in the state competition last month. William Nolte (xx) qualified for the national competition in Personal Finance. He will compete in June at the National Conference in San Antonio.
- Congratulations to Mark Barrios as he earned a 12-week internship in Washington, DC. For more information go to: https://www.crowder.edu/2019/05/01/crowder-student-headed-to-washington-dc-for-internship/
- The Roughrider Baseball finished the season 47-16, Region 16 Champions.
- Roughrider Softball finished the season 54-5, Region 16 Champions.
- Roughrider Softball players were named to the all-Region team and seven players were named all-tournament team. Maddy Prough was named Region 16 Player of the Year. Congrats to all! 1st team: Outfield-Payton Wildeman; Infield-Lexi Lowrance; Pitcher-Maddy Prough and Bailey Buffington; Catcher-Baylor Miles; Utility-Lexi McClellan; 2nd team: Infield-Kenzie Kallio and Kristen Wade; Pitcher-Aspen Younce. All-Tournament team includes: Bailey Buffington, Shelby Chavers, Dia Jackson, Lexi McClellan, Maddy Prough, Marissa Smith, and Payton Wildeman.
- Roughrider Baseball players were named to the all-Region 16 team as follows:
- 1st team – Michael Chrisman-Outfielder; Freilin Cabrera-Infielder; Ross Carver-Pitcher;
- 2nd team – Colten Nix-Infielder; Sam Chaput-Catcher; Colin Brougham-Pitcher; Colten Weber-Pitcher
- All-Defensive team – Colten Nix & Jorden Hussein
- Camp AMPED will be held June 17-21, 8:30am-3pm, Mon-Fri. The camp is open to girls and boys ages 14-16. Cost is $95, which includes daily lunch & camp t-shirt. For more information go to: www.crowder.edu/grants/amped-camp or contact our Grants Office at 417.455.5773.
- Crowder Community Theatre presents 1776, June 27-29. Watch for more information.
Congratulations to Crowder Employees of the Year: Debbie Kennedy – Gold Star Faculty; Jamie Ward-Professional Staff; and Missy Williams-Classified Staff. For more information go to: https://www.crowder.edu/2019/05/17/employees-of-the-year-named/